Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Vote Rating
    jamesgpearce is on a distinguished road

Jash, thank you for your post & there's no doubt we sense your frustration.

Certainly we understand that a framework like ExtJS will be used in complex, high-profile deployments - and as we start to enter the beta process, I am confident that you will see the quality of the framework converge upon that expectation.

In the meantime, thank you for your patience, and in raising particular issues. If you have any further questions or feedback, don't hesitate to let us know.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    adept07 is on a distinguished road

Default Re - automatic binding data models and stores to forms

Re - automatic binding data models and stores to forms

Quote Originally Posted by jjohnston View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion and discussion around this. As a short-term convenience we have added support to Ext.form.Basic.markInvalid to make it accept a Ext.data.Errors object in addition to the old formats.

We also agree that having a full-featured framework for automatically binding data models and stores to forms is worthwhile, and have added that to our queue of features to be added post-4.0.
    Hi jjohnston

Based on your previous comments, just wanted to know if the automatic binding of data models and stores to forms is available yet.
    Though I found some solutions in the forums, but really wanted to check if this feature is supported by the framework yet, if not when would this be available? Right now I am using 4.2.2

Your reply would be highly appreciated.