Trustmark

Default startValue missing

startValue missing

I have a ComboBox and the handler for the "select" event checks to see if comboBox.getValue() == comboBox.startValue (the purpose being to not do anything if the value didn't change). This worked just fine in 1.1, but in 1.1.1 startValue is always undefined. Where did startValue go? Is this a "feature" or a "bug"?

Vote Rating
    matjaz is on a distinguished road

I don't know about this issue, but "change" event is exactly what you described.
    Regards,
    M.

Trustmark

No, the "change" event "Fires just before the field blurs if the field value has changed." On blur is too late (or may never happen) - I need to do something when a new value is selected.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    tryanDLS is on a distinguished road

Did you try stepping thru the code in Field.onFocus? startValue is set there unless you have done something to cause hasFocus to be false. Have you overridden combo.onTriggerClick?

Trustmark

I have not overridden any Ext stuff. The difference is in Field.js on line 266. 1.1.1 added an if(!this.hasFocus) condition that wasn't there in 1.1. This new condition appears to cause startValue to never be set and the "focus" event to never fire. It looks like ComboBox.onTriggerClick is setting this.hasFocus = true without firing the "focus" event. Shouldn't ComboBox.onTriggerClick be calling this.onFocus() rather than setting this.hasFocus = true?

Trustmark

So is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Trustmark

<bump />

Thread Participants: 2

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar