Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    ffzhuang will become famous soon enough

Default CubeDrive CRM and Project Mgr.

CubeDrive CRM and Project Mgr.

Hi, All:

Today we released our CRM beta version and project Mgr. As usual, it is extjs based (3.3 still).

Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is a tool for managing a company’s interactions with customers, clients and sales prospects.

CubeDrive's project management tool allow you to create and share plans with your friends, groups, organization or make it public easily.

To see demo, please visit: www.cubedrive.com. Online document @ www.cubedrive.com/help

username: demo@feyasoft.com
    password: demo

Any comments / suggestions are really appreciated.

Regards!

CubeDrive Team

Vote Rating
    tolstoj is on a distinguished road

It doesn't work on ie8 it seems

Cheers

Vote Rating
    lukefowell89 is on a distinguished road

You will probably find that it is your browser settings that cause the problem in IE 8, in developer tools, change the browser settings to IE 8 Standards rather than quirks.
    My Web Design, Development & Internet Marketing Blog: http://www.aztec-online.com
    Read My Review of the latest Ext JS Framework:Ext JS 4 Review

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Thanks, Tolstoj:

[Fixed now - work on IE8]

We are looking now, it should be fixed soon. Just too rush, Thanks for your comments.

Regards!

CubeDrive Team

Quote Originally Posted by tolstoj View Post
    It doesn't work on ie8 it seems

Cheers

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    albeva is infamous around these parts albeva is infamous around these parts

its not really a "desktop" is it? everything opens in a new browser window... I'd expect a more unified experience.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Hi, Albeva:

We make some components run standalone - not totally "desktop" based. The main reason is that it will slow down browser performance if we have too many components running inside "desktop" (for example open spreadsheet, ppt, calendar, word etc window inside "desktop"). But the will not problem if we open them in new browser tab.

Hopefully this is fine for your

Regards!

CubeDrive Team

Quote Originally Posted by albeva View Post
    its not really a "desktop" is it? everything opens in a new browser window... I'd expect a more unified experience.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    albeva is infamous around these parts albeva is infamous around these parts

not a problem. but just inconsistent. Most of it is really impressive and nice work. But yes. There could be ways around it: dynamic loading, put apps into an iframe (should be similar performance wise as a separate tab), keep dom clear as possible. just to name few...

good luck

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Thanks

Yes it is a kind of unconsistence - you are right. We are working around and try to improve it. Bunch of update in processing. Should be better and add more components in the near future. Thanks for your suggestion - we will look dynamic loading js.

Regards!

CubeDrive Team

Quote Originally Posted by albeva View Post
    not a problem. but just inconsistent. Most of it is really impressive and nice work. But yes. There could be ways around it: dynamic loading, put apps into an iframe (should be similar performance wise as a separate tab), keep dom clear as possible. just to name few...

good luck

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    dandvd is on a distinguished road

Arrow

1. I'm trying to login at https://www.cubedrive.com/crm and the login pop-up says "The recommended browser is Firefox 6".
    2. "Enter math result to prove its human activity" - this needs to be corrected. Generally, a fluent English speaker needs to go through your strings and correct stuff like Chinenglish.png or "cleae all children item" or "Cubdedeive online document". So even a simple spell check would help.
    3. There was a problem with my email address containing a plus sign. I got a message complaining about it (forgot exactly in what terms), and the email was echoed to me with a space instead of the plus sign.
      [Some mail services allow a user to append a "+tag" qualifier to their e-mail address (e.g., joeuser+tag@example.com). The text of tag can be used to apply filtering. Google, for example, automatically delivers johndoe+[anything]@gmail.com to johndoe@gmail.com. This is standards-compliant.]
    4. There's no link to the policy or terms of use in "I have read and agree to CubeDrive Privacy Policy and Terms of Use". What am I agreeing to?
    5. (I managed to login : ) The tab order in the Create Contact dialog needs to be changed so that tabbing from First name lands focus in Last name (now it's Account).
    6. A very useful feature for contacts is to have a photo.
    7. There seems to be no connection between leads and contacts? For instance, I created a contact. How do I add a lead for them?
      Also, I created a lead, but it didn't show up in contacts. No big problem, but when I click "Add to contact", I get a confirmation dialog "Do you really want to convert selected item(s) to contact?". Why is this? The lead won't be converted into a contact, it will be ADDED to contacts (which, BTW, seems to duplicate data).
      Also, "My contacts" doesn't share the contacts with CRM Lead or Contact.
    8. Use tags. EVERYWHERE. Tags are extremely useful to slice and dice through a lot of information.
    9. In Project Management, when creating a new project, the "east" panel is too narrow (even on my 1920x1200 screen) and truncates the toolbar in the editor.
    10. The Gantt chart looks awesome! It's the second best I've seen after Wrike's, among ~40 project management tools I've evaluated.
    11. But ​I can't associate contacts or leads from the CRM to tasks. This is very important for my team, so I'll have to resume my evaluation when I figure out how to do this (if it's possible).
    Background: for the past two weeks, I've been looking for a modern open-source CRM with project management capabilities and an API. I've evaluated so far about 40 such systems, and I haven't yet found a satisfactory one.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Thanks Dan and Mikhail.tatsky:

We will fix those issues soon, another release will be out. Yes, if someone want to use CRM/office, the result will be in their server. You control your data. We will deliver the WAR file which will be installed into your server. You will have everything include: online office, CRM, calendar, meeting, group etc.

It will be a little bit hard to change the code, if it is not big one, we will do the change FREE as your required.

Just send me email if you still have any issue fzhuang@cubedrive.com

Regards!

CubeDrive Team