Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    bentzy is on a distinguished road

Default Changes in Ext JS 4

Changes in Ext JS 4

Hi there,

I'm a beginner, I'm trying to use extjs 4 because I'm using the new features.
    The problem is that every time I find an example it doesn't work in extjs 4!
    Each time I have to search through the API to find that a certain config var name was changed.
    It's really really frustrating.
    Can anyone recommend a way I can work with old examples? (I have to work in extjs 4)
    Anything would be great!
    Thanks!

Sencha - Community Support Team jay@moduscreate.com's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all

the best i could say is use the ext4 api :-\

Vote Rating
    steffenk has a spectacular aura about steffenk has a spectacular aura about steffenk has a spectacular aura about

I would suggest to take the given examples in Ext4 and play with them, modify and test. be sure you always have the API opened in a browser tab, scan the properties and check them out.

This way "learning by doing" seems to be most effective for me, it depends on your normal learning practise (some prefer only reading a lot before coding)
    vg Steffen
    --------------------------------------
    Release Manager of TYPO3 4.5