Hi

I am trying to adapt a webpage which contains a jPlayer audio playlist and Disqus comments for use on mobile devices, and from searching around it would seem like Sencha Touch might be the best way to go. 

So, as I would envision it I would have a page with 2 tabs at the top with the playlist in the first tab and the Disqus comments in the second tab. 

The first potential issue that comes to mind is that jplayer depends on jquery, and I wonder whether this would work with the Ext JS library. My research suggests it would, but I'm not sure. 

The second issue is that my implementation of jplayer depends on being in a PHP page, as the playlist is generated dynamically using PHP.  Again I'm hoping this wouldn't cause any issues with Sencha Touch. 

Finally, one necessary feature of the design is that the player would keep playing even when the Disqus comments tab is showing. I am not sure if this would depend on how I include the PHP/HTML for the tabs. 

I would be grateful for any advice as to the feasibility of this implementation. 

Thanks,

Nick