Vote Rating
    tjstuart is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by mike1993 View Post
    Could anyone post 2.2 source code. Download link does not work.

Big thanks!
    http://www.figtreesystems.com/ext/ex...lector-2.2.zip

Seems to work for me.

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    ndtreviv is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by mike1993 View Post
    ndtreviv,

MS listeners: render - load your store.
    Store listeners: load( or add) - set your MS item
    That's a good way to set the selected items - better than the way I'm doing it for sure. However, setting my items isn't the issue at the moment. Actually getting any list items to RENDER (not JUST selected ones - ALL of them) is the issue.

The short of it is:
    When you load a MultiSelect in a Window, the list items don't render in IE7 because the HTML element to which it is being rendered doesn't seem to exist properly at the time when the store is loaded.

Once again, any solutions?

Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by ndtreviv View Post
    That's a good way to set the selected items - better than the way I'm doing it for sure. However, setting my items isn't the issue at the moment. Actually getting any list items to RENDER (not JUST selected ones - ALL of them) is the issue.

The short of it is:
    When you load a MultiSelect in a Window, the list items don't render in IE7 because the HTML element to which it is being rendered doesn't seem to exist properly at the time when the store is loaded.

Once again, any solutions?
    Probably need to set zoom:1 on your container. Search around for "IE zoom bug" or something like that.

tjstuart,
    Thank you for contributing the MultiSelect list. It has been a huge help to me.

With ext-2.2 it works perfectly (for me), but I'm seeing something strange in ext-2.2.1 and 3.0-rc1. What's happening is that a multiselect component causes the containing form's isDirty() method to always return true. (I'm creating the multiselect with isFormField true. And running Firefox 3.0.8 and IE-7 under WindowsXP). I'm hesitant to report this as a bug since it's still included under the examples even in 3.0-rc1.

Thanks again for the much needed multiselect component.

Regards,
    Stephen

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    talshadar is on a distinguished road

Funny thing - I came back to this problem and had rearranged the page a bit - and it appears to be loading the data - but instead of putting it where it's supposed - the data is sitting by itself down at the bottom of the screen - and ass so as I click to enable the fieldset it's in - the data is gone. I'm including a screen shot.

I have no idea how to fix this
    Attached Images

Ext User
    Vote Rating

I am using Ext1.1 and you're right hte data is being loaded but off at hte bottom of the page in no-mans land. I have no idea why. You say set zoom=1 .. in what container?? I have it set in the form div - but I can't set a div for the itemSelect to render into (that i know of at least) - and I couldn't find anything to allow me to set it to the itemSelect directly. I would really LOVE to be able to use this extension - especially with some of the "additions" they want to the app. Any help is SO appreciated!!

Matthew

Quote Originally Posted by tjstuart View Post
    Are you 100% certain that IE is not loading the data? Try alerting some store elements after load. I recall problems with IE where you need to set zoom=1 on outer containers if things aren't displaying.

Also, are you using the the Ext1.x version?

Ext User
    Vote Rating

How's this for not making sense:

if I set the msWidth and msHeight attributes for the itemselector ... it doens't put the actual data in the control itself. BUT if I don't set the msWidth and msHeight ... it puts the data in the right place. Of course it also makes the control HUGE and stacks the To and From fields vertically.

Does that make any kind of sense ???

So if I add the following to the itemSelector config

width : 600,
    height : 100,

And modified the msWidth and msHeight in itemSelector.js ... then it works the way it's supposed to. It still doens't make any sense to me at all. Plus, hitting the CLEAR button pops up a this.fields is null or not an object.

This is weird - has anyone else noticed similiar behaviour??
    Last edited by talshadar; 17 Apr 2009 at 8:21 AM. Reason: More info

Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by talshadar View Post
    How's this for not making sense:

if I set the msWidth and msHeight attributes for the itemselector ... it doens't put the actual data in the control itself. BUT if I don't set the msWidth and msHeight ... it puts the data in the right place. Of course it also makes the control HUGE and stacks the To and From fields vertically.

Does that make any kind of sense ???

So if I add the following to the itemSelector config

width : 600,
    height : 100,

And modified the msWidth and msHeight in itemSelector.js ... then it works the way it's supposed to. It still doens't make any sense to me at all. Plus, hitting the CLEAR button pops up a this.fields is null or not an object.

This is weird - has anyone else noticed similiar behaviour??
    If you put an example online somewhere, I could take a look. I have a feeling that it may have something to do with fromLegend/toLegend (or lack thereof) ... try setting those ... just a hunch as I haven't looked at the code for years.

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    skarnam is on a distinguished road

Default How do I use ItemSelector on an existing form

How do I use ItemSelector on an existing form

Hi,
    I am trying to the example for ItemSelector and I want to use it on a page which already has a form. However, the ItemSelector generates the form tag and it creates an invalid HTML markup. Can you please suggest as how I can use the ItemSelector within an existing form?

Thanks,
    Sateesh

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    henryivy is on a distinguished road

Default Error in ItemSelector when bulk drag and drop

Error in ItemSelector when bulk drag and drop

Hi,
    I am using Ext.ux.ItemSelector of version of ExtJs 2.2, I am binding the data using Ext.data.HttpProxy to fetch data and once I move bulk of data from left to right item box using button, some of the selected item’s index value becomes -1. Due to that the bulk drag operation fails with the following js error ‘Error: 'undefined' is null or not an object’. If I move individually it works fine. Please help me how to resolve this.

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar