Is this possible in 4.0? I know there was no support for this in 3.0 and I did some looking around in 4.0's docs and havent found anything yet, but just wondering if maybe there was some core changes to the Menu component that would allow this. And if its not possible using the standard component, could anyone point me in the right direction on how this could be accomplished via extending the component? (note that this would have to take into account secondary and tertiary menus, and so forth being opened underneath)

Also semi-related; I have a 4.0 toolbar with standard button items whose menus I want to open when the toolbar button is mouseovered, not on click. I got it functional by just doing:
PHP Code:
items :
[
    {

text 'Toolbar button',

listeners 
        {

mouseover : function()
            {

this.menu.showBy(this);
            },
        }

menu : { ... }     
    }
]
However this shows the menu the moment your cursor is over that item (obviously), whereas I want to determine the user's "intent" to mouseover this item, and wait and see if they stay mouse-overed that item for say 250-500ms before the menu is opened. What would be the best way to go about implementing this?