Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    zenqw1988 is on a distinguished road

Question Table Layout to fit TabItem

Table Layout to fit TabItem

Hello!
    My problem is that I have tab item and inside it I have TableLayout with 2 columns and 2 rows.
    Inside each cell there is FormPanel. When I resize my window table stays the same. I would like to have each cell being 50% of width and 50% of height, in other words I would like when I resize my window than each cell is also resizing. Maybe there is some other approach to create layout with 2 rows and 2 columns resizing automatically.

Thanks for Your help!

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    ManuelP is on a distinguished road

Default Me too!

Me too!

I have the same requirement.

I need a table with 8 columns to be 100% width of its container. And every columns width has to be automatically adjusted to its content.

Is it possible?

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    jdkida is on a distinguished road

What happens if you call layout() or refresh the view? Id recommend creating a simple button to call relayout on the tabitem or what ever holds the tablelayoutl. If that works, then you could just setup a listener for a resizing event and that should solve it.

Let me know how it goes.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    ManuelP is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by jdkida View Post
    What happens if you call layout() or refresh the view? Id recommend creating a simple button to call relayout on the tabitem or what ever holds the tablelayoutl. If that works, then you could just setup a listener for a resizing event and that should solve it.

Let me know how it goes.
    What I really need is a way to specify for every cell a width relative to its container. For another page of mine I've already used the column layout as a workaround that permits just that, but for this one the table layout would be a better fit.

More specifically, I need a table with a simple panel and 7 little forms in every row. Is it possible to specify a relative width of "1/8" for every cell? This way the table would also auto-resize (in the worst case I'd only need to send a doLayout() to the table's container).