Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Ext JS Premium Member Sébastien.Volle's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Sébastien.Volle is on a distinguished road

Default [FIXED] [EXTJSIV-1953] [4.0.0] Ext.grid.property.Store is pretty much broken

[FIXED] [EXTJSIV-1953] [4.0.0] Ext.grid.property.Store is pretty much broken

Sorry for the bitter post but, just take a look at the source. Several methods refer to 'this.store' while 'this' *is* the store. The 'remove' method is supposed to take a record as parameter but it relies on 'getRec' method that expects an id and it goes on.

As it stands, Property Grid and Property Store are barely good enough for the example page. Columns width are fixed for no apparent reason, removing a row from the grid is virtually impossible without overriding half of Property Store, etc.

I'm really happy with Ext JS 4.0 overall, but my experience with Property Grid has been far from inspiring and really curbed my enthusiasm.

I suppose Property Grid appeared as a user plugin at some point of Ext history like Row Editor, but now, as a full-blown part of the framework, I expect an implementation up to usual Sencha standards.
    aka Seboss

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Seboss -

Thanks for the bug report, we will resolve these issues as quickly as possible.

Thanks,
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    johanhaest is on a distinguished road

I also reported several bugs for the property grid. Currently it is unuseable.