Vote Rating
    lukefowell89 is on a distinguished road

Default Forum and Website Performance

Forum and Website Performance

I'm not sure if its just me, but repeatedly over the last couple of weeks, myself and my colleagues have been having specific issues with the forum and website. Getting alot of time outs, taking ages to load anything.

Also features of the forum such as "View Started Posts" has been disabled? Why would a feature like this be disabled, I happen and I am sure alot of people find this useful to lookup issues they have posted in the help forum.

The Ext 4 API docs have alot of issues with load speed, and also using chrome I have alot of problems clicking on links from live search.

Anyone else experiencing similar issues?
    My Web Design, Development & Internet Marketing Blog: http://www.aztec-online.com
    Read My Review of the latest Ext JS Framework:Ext JS 4 Review
    -->

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    doppelganger is on a distinguished road

I do. Forum loads very slow and sporadically switches interface language to Japan.
    -->

Sencha - Sales Team daniel.gallo's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    daniel.gallo will become famous soon enough

The Sencha web site has been very slow for me on and off the past few weeks. It kept timing out earlier today too.
    -->

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    sinbadblue is on a distinguished road

you are not alone. I have similar issues last couple weeks. (on ie8)

interesting, i just switched to SeaMonkey from a linux server. it is fast. i mean the time opening link and rendering the page. interesting

Quote Originally Posted by lukefowell89 View Post
    I'm not sure if its just me, but repeatedly over the last couple of weeks, myself and my colleagues have been having specific issues with the forum and website. Getting alot of time outs, taking ages to load anything.

Also features of the forum such as "View Started Posts" has been disabled? Why would a feature like this be disabled, I happen and I am sure alot of people find this useful to lookup issues they have posted in the help forum.

The Ext 4 API docs have alot of issues with load speed, and also using chrome I have alot of problems clicking on links from live search.

Anyone else experiencing similar issues?
    -->

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    tryanDLS is on a distinguished road

They're working on several known performance issues - see discussion here among others http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?133003
    -->