Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    simonboak is on a distinguished road

Default How do you place animations in your page?

How do you place animations in your page?

I'm currently using iframes to embed animations into pages.

This means that all of the assets have to be uploaded into the same directory on the server, not something that is great for heavily content managed websites.

Does anyone have a better way of integrating these animations, without a lot of work each time round?

Vote Rating
    arnebech will become famous soon enough

Export options are somewhat limited in beta 1, but we're working on it. Any particular export format that would help you out?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    simonboak is on a distinguished road

It would be great if it could all be "compiled" into a single JavaScript file that I then call on page load.

I've been trying something like it by using base64 encoding of the images into the HTML, then JavaScript to load in the stylesheet.

One of the problems is I've had to add an ID to the <ol> tag and change the CSS so it doesn't affect every other <li> on my page.

Vote Rating

Thanks for the feedback!

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Paul Pennington is on a distinguished road

Default Annother iframe problem: needing to beak out of iframe for URL links

Annother iframe problem: needing to beak out of iframe for URL links

Hey arnebech.
    I think a lot of people are having an issue with using their animations as part of their html5 page quickly. Example: an Animator project that is often updated, exported, and uploaded to the server. The fastest way for me is to use an iframe and not package everyhtingthing up into a separate .js... The problem with iframes is if I use anything in the animation as a URL link I have edit the js to break out of the iframe - other wise the linked webpage then loads within the iframe with the previous html5 page still there toward the bottom.

Maybe consider the approach Adobe Dreamweaver uses where you can switch from live view to code view and make changes to the code and then save the project. Dreamweaver uses webkit to preview.

By the way the easist way code so links on an animation displayed within an iframe don't load inside the iframe is to look for a line of code around line 170 on my doc:

goToURL: function(aURL) {
    document.location.href = aURL;
    },

jsut replace document to parent.

So it would be helpful to be able to switch to code view - identify what it is coding so far, edit it, and then save the project so I don't have to make the same types of changes to ongoing projects. Also if I could choose to export the html doc out as some other name.

Thanks, great product so far!

Vote Rating

Thanks, Paul.
    We're working on making exporting a better process. Thanks for highlighting some of the issues you're running into with your workflow.

Thread Participants: 2

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar