Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    nrb2451986 is on a distinguished road

Default Unable to view the GXT-Advanced chart when deployed on Tomcat Server

Unable to view the GXT-Advanced chart when deployed on Tomcat Server

Hello,

I have an application which i have deployed locally on tomcat server. I am using GXT version 2.2. I am using the advanced chart functionality provided by the framework. the problem is that the chart is not visible when i deploy on tomcat server but its visible when i use the GWT hosted mode functionality (by creating a dummy project). can someone please advice what could be the problem when i deploy on tomcat server. thanks.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    ashu.sushant@gmail.com is on a distinguished road

Default Same with me too

Same with me too

I deployed the application on JBoss and was unable to view the chart .. can anyone help

Sencha - GXT Dev Team
    Vote Rating
    Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice

Are there any logs or messages from tomcat? Does your browser (via Firebug or some inspector) offer any advice to why it doesn't work? A 404, for example, would indicate that your project is set up in such a way that tomcat cannot either find or serve the files being requested.

Note that www.sencha.com/examples/explorer.html is served from tomcat, and the charts work there. Likely this is some setup issue or missing file or folder when you are deploying.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    kamgar@eusiness.com is on a distinguished road

Default Add "open-flash-chart.swf" in your WAR

Add "open-flash-chart.swf" in your WAR

Adding "open-flash-chart.swf" in war should solve your problem.

Thanks-

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    ayoubz is on a distinguished road

Hello,

I have the same problem me also, and i think the files needed (open-flash-chart.swf and swfobject.js) is there and may configuration is fine. In Developping mode it work correctly but after compiling and deploying to server (Tomcat, Jboss,...) everything work correctly except that i 'am not able to view the chart , but i see in the place of the chart a white square with the same dimension of the chart.
    Please Help, i tryed everything, i need this to be fixed quickly .
    Thanks,

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    ayoubz is on a distinguished road

Hi
    I found a solution for this problem,
    Like i said im my previous message, if you think that everythink is configured correctly ( you have your files: open-flash-chart.swf and swfobject.js and your configuration is fine, try to fix your url in your code:
    Wrong Code : String url="/ExtGWT/chart/open-flash-chart.swf";
    Chart chart = new Chart(url);
    (note that the url start with "/" and this work in developping mode but not in deploying of the application)

Wright code : String url="ExtGWT/chart/open-flash-chart.swf";
    Chart chart = new Chart(url);
    (This work both in developping mode and also when deploying your war file and note also that "ExtGWT is my ressource folder so you can create any folder you want and place your files in any location but becarful with URL).

I haope that this can help the others...

Thanks

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar