Sencha - Community Support Team mankz's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all

any idea on timeframe? This is a major blocker for my next release....

Sencha - Desktop Packager Dev Team jarrednicholls's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    jarrednicholls will become famous soon enough jarrednicholls will become famous soon enough

today

Vote Rating
    jarrednicholls will become famous soon enough jarrednicholls will become famous soon enough

@mankz The issue has been resolved and will be in our next release coming out today. Thanks again for reporting this.

Vote Rating

We're using JSDB at the moment for JSBuilder3, and its underlying stream reader doesn't do encoding detection or conversion automatically; and by that I mean it can't do it at all, period. I fear that if your input files contain unicode characters, I doubt they will remain in tact in the target output (sch-all.js) file given the output file will not have the proper BOM. A simple "Save As..." with a specified encoding in any modern editor ought to resolve that, if you run into that issue.

I'll throw up a message on here when 1.2.2 is out, and you can let me know how you fare. Thanks.

P.S. we'll run a few unicode tests here. what might end up happening is we will force a UTF-8 BOM on the output.

Sencha - Community Support Team mankz's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all

Hmm, don't think we're using any special type of characters anywhere. Just plain "Exty" code