Hybrid View

Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    mejainankit is on a distinguished road

Default Destroy method isn't working properly...

Destroy method isn't working properly...

Destroy method is not removing the refernce....even remove is not working for x-panel type reference......

remove is removing the component from parent panel very properly but not removing the reference...its reference exist even after removing the component from parent...remove is just setting the isDestroyed property to true..

if i continue without destroying or removing...... i get Uncaught-TypeError-Cannot-read-property-className-of-undefined error....while dragging draggable items on the page....

if i tried opening that page directly....then its working fine......if tried opening with last page reference then i got Uncaught-TypeError-Cannot-read-property-className-of-undefined

plzzz suggest...

Sencha - Sencha Touch Dev Team rdougan's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    rdougan will become famous soon enough

Could you create a test case for this issue please?

Thanks.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    sorin7486 is on a distinguished road

I think the issue is that either the draggable or droppable objects are still registered as listeners, and they are trying to modify the class of their respective dom elements even though they don't exist anymore. I had a similar situation but doing panel.droppableObject.disable() did it for me (droppableObject a reference I added).

Thread Participants: 2

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar