Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    dijksvi is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: MVC Architecture + Controller

Unanswered: MVC Architecture + Controller

Hi,

I'm trying to apply the suggested MVC architecture to my ExtJS 4 developments. In the process of doing so I wondered how best to apply controllers. In the provided FeedViewer example all controllers are initialized in the "controller" array defined on the application. If for any reason I decided to update this application and create additional controllers for the Grid showing the RSS feeds as well as a controller managing the Previews, would I then simple add these controllers to the list of the application ?

In other words, will the application list all controllers ? Alternatively, could it be that controllers use other controllers in a kind of delegate pattern? THis would imply that root controllers would be listed in the App whereas delegate controllers are defined in the root controllers.

Look forward to some thoughts on this issue.

Thanks,

Vincent

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    dijksvi is an unknown quantity at this point

In a search for more information I found various threads discussing the possibility to dynamically add controllers and views. This looks really promising. A pitty that the code doesn't come with specific controller super classes that cater for this functionality. I'll post more results ones I have tried it on my code.

Vincent

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar