Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    nitram is on a distinguished road

Default startX, startY on swipe

startX, startY on swipe

hello everyone,

first: thanks for the great work, i've been in sencha for some weeks now, and i'm starting to really like it

second: i've got a (stupid, noobish) question:

how can i get the startX/startY coordinates from a swipe event? i have a list, i'm using the 'itemswipe'-event, and i want to create a draggable panel at the position where swipe started (or ended, i don't mind), but i just can't figure out the startX/Y coordinates of where the swipe started from the swipe-event-object.

by now i've figured out that the swipe-event-object does not provide those coordinates, only direction, deltaX, ... . is there any way to access startX,startY coordinates from the swipe-event-object? my (very-)dirty-hack for now would be to change the sencha-js file to fire those coordinates as well with the rest (already tried that, seems to work), and my not-so-dirty-hack would be to override the 'swipe' gesture in custom js (i found an example[0] that did something similar) - but that also does not seem desirable for me.

so, am i missing something? or is there really no other way than my two hackish solutions i found?

any hints and comments will be appreciated.

cheers, nitram

[0] http://www.chrisrossi.com/2011/03/16...-sencha-touch/)

Sencha - Sencha Touch Dev Team Jacky Nguyen's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Jacky Nguyen has a spectacular aura about Jacky Nguyen has a spectacular aura about

It's correct that startX and startY properties are not currently supplied in the fired event object. However a simple override of Ext.gesture.Swipe#onTouchMove would work for now, until we fix that in the next release.
    Sencha Touch Lead Architect

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar