5 Jun 2011 5:58 AM #1
Simple Ext4 plugin to render button(s) inside a grid cell.
Any contributions of testing, improvements or other constructive feedback are greatly appreciated.
- 12/06/2011: two options added: iconIndex (field name of the field of the grid store record that contains css class of the iconCls to show.) and hideIndex (field name of the field of the grid store record that contains hide flag).
Last edited by Monkee; 12 Jun 2011 at 5:14 AM. Reason: plugin updated
6 Jun 2011 9:43 PM #2
12 Jun 2011 5:19 AM #3
@atian25: Plugin updated. Hope this helps.
Last edited by Monkee; 12 Jun 2011 at 5:20 AM. Reason: misc
12 Jun 2011 12:33 PM #4
why don't add the ability to load the action button via ajax call.
Any action has an ID, the ajax call get all buttons that should be display (only!).
12 Jun 2011 7:43 PM #5
1. support global handler,not only item.handler
2. i got an error "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'apply' of undefined" when listen to click event
3.sometime hideIndex is not enough, hideFunction(record) could be better
4.should copy item's cfg to button's cfg, cause need more feature of btn, such as tooltip, menu...
5.i wonder why me.renderer is an anonymous function?
23 Jun 2011 1:13 PM #6
noticed that the buttons were being left behind after destruction, so have added in a track for them.
Also needed/wanted an additional class on the buttons so added option to pass that through. I have issued a pull request on git hub with the changes.
Small question in regards to using this within an Ext MVC app where the grid is a view. How can i bind to the buttons after the fact since the buttons aren't actually children of the grid.
I've tried using the selector:Code:
30 Jun 2011 9:25 AM #7
Hi, Not sure if/when will get a reply to this.
Will investigate the issues and see what i can come up with and post it to my github account which can be found here: http://github.com/BinaryKitten/Ext.plugin.extjs4.ActionButtonColumn
Have added the following to Monkee's Version:
- list of buttons so that we can clean up after grid destruction
- buttons can now have contexts attached to their handlers, pass context as config item
Last Update: June 24, 2011
3 Jul 2011 5:59 AM #8
If you ever wanted to use local storage for whatsoever reason (e.g. offline fallback, code examples without need for server-side middleware and database, etc), chances are you're familiar with the diversity of options. WebSQL database being ditched from HTML5 draft in favor to IndexedDB highly suggest the IDB is the option for offline storage.
Usage cases for local (client side) databases and this proxy are:
- caching infrequently changed data (ComboBox entries, settings, localization, etc.)
- fast and easy code samples that don't require server round trips and the whole server side architecture
- offline fallback (although sencha.io is actually a preferred way of doing this)
To make things even easier I created a proxy for IDB so that you can use all that goodness in your Ext JS 4 models and stores without extra effort.
4 Jul 2011 12:59 AM #9
Thanks for your comment sureshsk, but it is off the topic of this thread.
17 Jul 2011 6:09 AM #10
@kreeve_ctisn: Your pull requests were merged. Thanks for your contribution!...@from: UK
@extensions: (extjs 4.x)
* Vertical Tabs: http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre....VerticalPanel
* ButtonColumn: http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...onButtonColumn