Turkiyenin en sevilen filmlerinin yer aldigi porno internet sitemiz olan ve sex tarzi bir site olan sitemiz gercekten dillere destan bir durumda herkesin sevdigi bir site olarak tarihe gececege benziyor. Sitenin en belirgin ozelliklerinden birisi de Turkiyede gercekten kaliteli ve muntazam, duzenli siteleri olmamasidir. Bu yuzden iste. Ayrica en net goruntu kalitesine sahip adresinde yayinlanmaktadir.
Gelmiş geçmiş en büyük porno sitemiz olan 2pe de her zaman en kaliteli pornoları sunmayı hedefledik. Diğer video sitemiz olan vuam da ise hd porno ağırlıklı çalışmalara başladık.
Any contributions of testing, improvements or other constructive feedback are greatly appreciated.
- 12/06/2011: two options added: iconIndex (field name of the field of the grid store record that contains css class of the iconCls to show.) and hideIndex (field name of the field of the grid store record that contains hide flag).
Last edited by Monkee; 12 Jun 2011 at 5:14 AM.
Reason: plugin updated
1. support global handler,not only item.handler
2. i got an error "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'apply' of undefined" when listen to click event
3.sometime hideIndex is not enough, hideFunction(record) could be better
4.should copy item's cfg to button's cfg, cause need more feature of btn, such as tooltip, menu...
5.i wonder why me.renderer is an anonymous function?
noticed that the buttons were being left behind after destruction, so have added in a track for them.
Also needed/wanted an additional class on the buttons so added option to pass that through. I have issued a pull request on git hub with the changes.
Small question in regards to using this within an Ext MVC app where the grid is a view. How can i bind to the buttons after the fact since the buttons aren't actually children of the grid.
I've tried using the selector:
but this fails to get an actual buttons to bind on. Is there any way to achieve this?
If you ever wanted to use local storage for whatsoever reason (e.g. offline fallback, code examples without need for server-side middleware and database, etc), chances are you're familiar with the diversity of options. WebSQL database being ditched from HTML5 draft in favor to IndexedDB highly suggest the IDB is the option for offline storage.
Usage cases for local (client side) databases and this proxy are:
- caching infrequently changed data (ComboBox entries, settings, localization, etc.)
- fast and easy code samples that don't require server round trips and the whole server side architecture
- offline fallback (although sencha.io is actually a preferred way of doing this)
To make things even easier I created a proxy for IDB so that you can use all that goodness in your Ext JS 4 models and stores without extra effort. designer software