Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    saprot is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Noel View Post
    Grid panel scrolling in Chrome and FF are very fast again. FYI : In Safari, it is TOO fast. You can scroll through 500 records in a blink. In fact, it's unusable.
    It's really fast, much better than it was before! However, it's a bit too fast on Chrome 11 (Ubuntu 10.04) on small data sets. Maybe it is possible to change scroller behaviour for large and small datasets?

For example, less than 500 rows -> slower scrolling. More than 500 -> faster scrolling

Vote Rating
    stevil will become famous soon enough

4.0.1 - scroller in infinite scrolling mode worked. 4.0.2 RC3 - scroller does not scroll rows at all
    4.0.1 - AJAX call I used to load tabs into my tab panel worked. 4.0.2 RC3 - only get the first tab of the set.

Don't have time to extract an example out of my application - wanted to pass along the feedback.

stevil

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

I want to recognize the hard work these guys have done. Working almost everyday and all day to get this out. Great job guys! This release is awesome!
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by mitchellsimoens View Post
    I want to recognize the hard work these guys have done. Working almost everyday and all day to get this out. Great job guys! This release is awesome!
    I also wish to commend the team's hard work and dedication to solving the problems in this release!

However, this release breaks my application.

stevil

Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by stevil View Post
    I also wish to commend the team's hard work and dedication to solving the problems in this release!

However, this release breaks my application.

stevil
    I have one layout bug in mine but haven't investigated into whether or not it's my code or something to report. 4.0.2 isn't final yet so see if I can figure it out. Could be my bug but the layout system got huge optimizations so see if in my case something isn't right. Part of the fun of being a dev, figuring things out! It's like I'm Sherlock Holmes!

Was my bug

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

Vote Rating

@mitchell,

I get that it's not final - I just want to get as much feedback in as possible prior to its release (put two reports into the Bugs forum)!

Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by stevil View Post
    @mitchell,

I get that it's not final - I just want to get as much feedback in as possible prior to its release (put two reports into the Bugs forum)!
    Fantastic! I am at client for most of today but will try to hit the bugs forum a lot to get the 4.0.2 RC bugs filed before 4.0.2 final is released.

And might I add another thank you for your involvement in the community!

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    icflorescu is on a distinguished road

Having the gray theme back is fantastic! So far it's the only visually-"neutral" alternative we have until the theming engine itself and Neptune (?) are ready and bug-free. Some developers I've been talking with recently were saying they were getting fed-up with the old windows-like UI.

Just a quick notice though, the buttons in NumberField are still blue in the gray theme...

Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    RAD001 is on a distinguished road

Default FYI - issue on API page

FYI - issue on API page

following url is not loading on all the browsers.

http://dev.sencha.com/deploy/ext-4.0...field.ComboBox

<SPAN class="objectBox objectBox-errorMessage hasBreakSwitch " role=presentation>e.doComponentLayout is not a function

<DIV class="errorSourceBox errorSource-show focusRow subLogRow a11yModified" role=listitem tabIndex=0 aria-selected=true>error source line: [IMG]chrome://firebug/content/blank.gif[/IMG]

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    alphadogg is on a distinguished road

When I unzip the current RC, I get the fact that a "json.html" file overwrite will happen in \docs\source when unziping. Not critical, I'd guess, but FYI.