Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    giehl is on a distinguished road

Default [Solved]Textfields for specific Character

[Solved]Textfields for specific Character

How to setting textfields that can only be edited by a specific character?
    (ex. number)

Solved: Iam using this code for textfield
    Code:
    maskRe: /^([0-9])$/
    Thanks for "skirtle"
    Last edited by giehl; 19 Jun 2011 at 2:02 AM. Reason: solved

Vote Rating
    skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of

This is covered in the introduction in the docs:

http://dev.sencha.com/deploy/ext-3.4...form.TextField

maskRe and stripCharsRe.

If you're specifically interested in numbers then see:

http://dev.sencha.com/deploy/ext-3.4...rm.NumberField

If you click the 'Hide Inherited Members' button (blue up arrow with red minus, top-right toolbar) it'll show you specific settings for number configuration.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

I was used numberfield before, but when I entry data like this "196411051990031003" it goes "196411051990031000".
    003 to 000, any advice? And how to make textfield just for number character?

Thanks

Vote Rating
    skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of

You cannot represent such large integers precisely using numbers in JavaScript, as you've observed you get rounding. Do you really need such big numbers? If you do then you'll need to keep them as strings.

As for implementing your own number-only TextField, I suggest you have a read of the source code for NumberField:

http://dev.sencha.com/deploy/ext-3.4...ield-baseChars

The initEvents() method is particularly relevant but all it does is use the config options I mentioned previously.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

But, how I can implement textfield for number with baseChars?

Vote Rating

Just use a maskRe of /\d/ and a stripCharsRe of /^\D*0+(?=.*\d)|\D/g.
    Last edited by skirtle; 18 Jun 2011 at 10:13 AM. Reason: Revised stripCharsRe to handle zeros and copy/paste text better.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by skirtle View Post
    Just use a maskRe of /\d/ and a stripCharsRe of /^\D*0+(?=.*\d)|\D/g.
    Hows that work? When I implemented that, just char "d" that I can typed...

Vote Rating

\d matches a numeric digit whereas just d would match the letter d, I can only assume you've typed it in wrong. Regular expressions are bread-and-butter programming, please read a tutorial so that you can fix trivial mistakes like this by yourself.

Try copy and paste to make sure you type it in right:

Code:
    new Ext.form.TextField({
        maskRe: /\d/,
        renderTo: Ext.getBody(),
        stripCharsRe: /^\D*0+(?=.*\d)|\D/g
    });

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

I was followed ur advice, but it same as before.

Vote Rating

The only thing I can think of is that whatever browser you are using doesn't support \d and \D. I can't find any mention of this online, nor do any of the browsers I have exhibit this problem, including IE6.

On the off chance it is that, you could use the character classes of [0-9] and [^0-9] to replace them. I repeat, please read a tutorial.

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar