eyez

Default PUt picture in background of a contentpanel

PUt picture in background of a contentpanel

Is it possible to put a picture like a background on a contentpanel? so that all other panels in my contentpanel will be like "transpartent" and you will still see the background ??

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    snekse is on a distinguished road

Funny, I have almost the exact same question. Seems like it should be such a difficult thing and shouldn't require defining a CSS class, but that's about all I've been able to find in the form of an answer.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6...t-contentpanel

eyez

Did you solve your problem?
    I did it with the CSS - Data.. I put a styleAttributeName on my panel and I have installed firebug to recognice the panel

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

I only partially solved my own issue. Can you post some sample code of what you did? If anything, it will help someone else down the road.

eyez

I dont know if my code Will help you.. But I can tell you what I did exactly..

so firt install the firebug plugin for firefox.. then when you run your project, with firebug you can see whats the id or the name of your contentpanel..you just move your mouse over your window and the panels become blue, and in the window under it there is the id or name..

Then when you found that..for example in my project it was: "x-tab-panel-body"

in your code, you give your panel another name... so : pnl.setStyleName("myPanel")..

and then I modified the CSS-data, i just input this:

.myTabPanel .x-tab-panel-body {

background-image: url("myImages/user.png") !important;
    }

so I hope this will help you a lil bit

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Helps a bit. Thanks. I thought GWT + GXT was supposed to shield developers from needs to monkey around with CSS? :-)

Thread Participants: 1