Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Jack_S is on a distinguished road

Question Ext.Flatten Not flatening array correctly

Ext.Flatten Not flatening array correctly

Hello All,

Its the first time I'm using the Ext.flatten and I don't know if it behaving properly. I have the flowing array of arrays which I would like to be in 1 single array.

From my understanding the Ext.flatten should return all the elements (C_MGMT.. : VALUE) into 1 array {}.

Thanks in advance for any assistance in this matter.

/J

Code:
    [{},
    {"C_MGMT_ID":"","CUST_ID":"1","C_MGMT_TARGET_TYPE":"Server","C_MGMT_TARGET":"858","CHANGE_MGMT_PRIORITY":"P1- High"},{"C_MGMT_USER":"ADMIN","C_MGMT_START_DATE":"2011-06-16 15:47:11","C_MGMT_END_DATE":"2011-06-16 15:47:14","C_MGMT_OUTAGE":"NO","C_MGMT_EXT_REF":"13591","C_MGMT_EST_TIME":"1"},{"C_MGMT_SUBJECT":"Replace 2 disks","C_MGMT_DESCRIPTION":"Replace 2 disks","C_MGMT_REASON":""},{}]

Vote Rating
    skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future

You do not have an array of arrays, you have an array of objects.

By the sounds of it you're looking to merge the objects into one object? For that you'd use either Ext.apply() or Ext.applyIf(). Possibly something like this to merge an array of objects in a single object called obj:

Code:
    var obj = {};

Ext.each(array, function(entry) {
        Ext.apply(obj, entry);
    });

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Jack_S is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up [SOLVED] - Ext.Flatten Not flatening array correctly

[SOLVED] - Ext.Flatten Not flatening array correctly

Hello,

Thanks, that was the solution using Ext.apply!

/J

Thread Participants: 1