Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    miles339 is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Compass Compile Error from following intro

Compass Compile Error from following intro

I'm new to Sencha theming and I followed this tutorial:

http://www.sencha.com/blog/an-introd...-sencha-touch/

but I'm getting this error:

Code:
    $ compass compile
        error application.scss (Line 6: File to import not found or unreadable: sencha-touch/default/all.
    Load paths:
      /Users/me/Dropbox/Sites/senchatouch/MyBeginnings/resources/scss
      /opt/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/compass-0.11.beta.7/frameworks/blueprint/stylesheets
      /opt/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/compass-0.11.beta.7/frameworks/compass/stylesheets
      )
    Sass::SyntaxError on line 6 of /Users/me/Dropbox/Sites/senchatouch/MyBeginnings/resources/scss/application.scss: File to import not found or unreadable: sencha-touch/default/all.
    Load paths:
      /Users/miels/Dropbox/Sites/senchatouch/MyBeginnings/resources/scss
      /opt/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/compass-0.11.beta.7/frameworks/blueprint/stylesheets
      /opt/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/compass-0.11.beta.7/frameworks/compass/stylesheets

Run with --trace to see the full backtrace
    I've done a few queries and looked a few other forums but haven't been able to find anything specific to this issue. I did find a few things relating to using the compass_init.rb file to bind file directories in compass, which would fix my error, but I don't know how to do that.

http://compass-style.org/help/tutorials/extensions/

says that compass should automatically include compass_init.rb if I include the file in the base directory, but that doesn't work either.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    quickfire55 is on a distinguished road

Default Found a Solution?

Found a Solution?

Have you been able to find a solution for this? I've been trying to figure out how to compile my own theme for 1.5 days. None of the tutorials that I've found actually work.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    hollaatyabwoi is on a distinguished road

I copied the "themes" folder from ~lib/touch/resources

to my custom folder ~public/resources/

then I changed the config.rb to:

load File.join(sass_path, '..', 'themes')

and finally referenced the new ccs in the index.html and commented-out the sencha-touch.css

that's the only solution that worked for me

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    shoppyonline is on a distinguished road

Sorry please the themes folder in ~lib/touch/resources path is that in the Sencha touch folder or in the sencha folder my app folder?