Turkiyenin en sevilen filmlerinin yer aldigi porno internet sitemiz olan ve sex tarzi bir site olan sitemiz gercekten dillere destan bir durumda herkesin sevdigi bir site olarak tarihe gececege benziyor. Sitenin en belirgin ozelliklerinden birisi de Turkiyede gercekten kaliteli ve muntazam, duzenli siteleri olmamasidir. Bu yuzden iste. Ayrica en net goruntu kalitesine sahip adresinde yayinlanmaktadir.
Gelmiş geçmiş en büyük porno sitemiz olan 2pe de her zaman en kaliteli pornoları sunmayı hedefledik. Diğer video sitemiz olan vuam da ise hd porno ağırlıklı çalışmalara başladık.
If you ever wanted to use local storage for whatsoever reason (e.g. offline fallback, code examples without need for server-side middleware and database, etc), chances are you're familiar with the diversity of options. WebSQL database being ditched from HTML5 draft in favor to IndexedDB highly suggest the IDB is the option for offline storage.
Usage cases for local (client side) databases and this proxy are:
- caching infrequently changed data (ComboBox entries, settings, localization, etc.)
- fast and easy code samples that don't require server round trips and the whole server side architecture
- offline fallback (although sencha.io is actually a preferred way of doing this)
To make things even easier I created a proxy for IDB so that you can use all that goodness in your Ext JS 4 models and stores without extra effort.
This is a project in development, and as always, your feedback is most welcome.
- Jul 2, 2011 - added support for importing data from other stores (e.g. Server proxy, Ext.Direct proxy, etc)
- Jul 4, 2011 - added support for WebSQL DB. Now you can use a universal Ext.data.proxy.BrowserDB that will automatically switch to WebSQL Database if IndexedDB is not available. That means it will now work on Safari, mobile Safari (iOS), and Android browser
Last edited by grgur; 4 Jul 2011 at 2:02 AM.
Reason: Added fallback to WebDB
First of all thanks for coming up with this awesome functionality. I was looking for WebDB(sqlite) proxy, but only difference is that i needed it in Sencha Touch . I tried porting this to touch but have came across few errors. I'm looking into. If you can come with similar proxy compatible for sencha touch it would be great.