Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    andyjl is on a distinguished road

Post CurrencyField extends NumberField to format display as currency

CurrencyField extends NumberField to format display as currency

I created this as of a requirement for a project I'm working on, so I thought I'd share it here.
    It is somewhat based off of this extension.
    Code:
    Ext.define('Teller.ext.CurrencyField', {	extend: 'Ext.form.field.Number',	alias: 'widget.currencyfield', 	hideTrigger: true, 	setValue: function (v) {		this.callParent(arguments); 		if (!Ext.isEmpty(this.getValue())) {			this.setRawValue(Ext.util.Format.currency(this.getValue()));		}	}, 	removeFormat: function (v) {		if (Ext.isEmpty(v)) {			return '';		} else {			v = v.toString().replace(Ext.util.Format.currencySign, '').replace(Ext.util.Format.thousandSeparator, '');			if (v % 1 === 0) {				// Return value formatted with no precision since there are no digits after the decimal				return Ext.util.Format.number(v, '0');			} else {				// Return value formatted with precision of two digits since there are digits after the decimal				return Ext.util.Format.number(v, '0.00');			}		}	}, 	// Override parseValue to remove the currency format	parseValue: function (v) {		return this.callParent([this.removeFormat(v)]);	}, 	// Remove the format before validating the value	getErrors: function (v) {		return this.callParent([this.removeFormat(v)]);	}, 	/* Override getSubmitData to remove the currency format on the value 	that will be passed out from the getValues method of the form */	getSubmitData: function () {		var returnObject = {};		returnObject[this.name] = this.removeFormat(this.callParent(arguments)[this.name]); 		return returnObject;	}, 	// Override preFocus to remove the format during edit	preFocus: function () {		this.setRawValue(this.removeFormat(this.getRawValue())); 		this.callParent(arguments);	} });

To use it, specify 'currencyfield' as the xtype of a form field.

Enjoy!

Update: Fixed hard-coded Amount column to be generic based on the name; fixed situations where the value is less than zero or greater than 999
    Last edited by andyjl; 6 Sep 2011 at 1:25 PM. Reason: Some fixes

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating

The Forum is messing up the formatting of the code, so here is the file:
    CurrencyField.zip

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

The Forum is messing up the formatting of the code
    Try using CODE tags instead of PHP CODE and see if that helps. I remember that it works better in some cases.

Regards,
    Scott.

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Thanks for the tip - I tried the CODE tag but it doesn't work any better.

Vote Rating
    brittongr is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the mention andygl, i also referred yours in this thread about my extension that works with extjs4.

http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...support-ExtJS4
    Greivin Britton

My Extensions:
    Ext.ux.NumericField: Number field with support for currencySymbol, thousand separator, international...
    Ext.ux.PagerSizeSelector: A plugin that allows the change page size with just one click.
    Ext.ux.FieldAccess: A plugin to let the user know which fields are editable.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    eider is on a distinguished road

Default Error handling multiple thousandSeparators

Error handling multiple thousandSeparators

The removeFormat method in the code above won't handle amounts with multiple separators. You need to replace the separator globally using a regex expression with the replace method. Otherwise the method returns an empty string.

Code:
    var thou = new RegExp(Ext.util.Format.thousandSeparator,'gi');
    v = v.toString().replace(Ext.util.Format.currencySign, '').replace(thou, '');

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar