You found a bug! We've classified it as a bug in our system. We encourage you to continue the discussion and to find an acceptable workaround while we work on a permanent fix.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Dipish is an unknown quantity at this point

This still isn't fixed in 4.1, please make it happen, I think it's an important issue, there are cases where you don't want to use Readers.

Ext JS Premium Member anselmtmcclain's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    anselmtmcclain is on a distinguished road

Question Any updates?

Any updates?

I too was just bit by this bug.

I am populating certain stores in my app via store.loadData() instead of via individual store readers because I am fetching data for several related stores in a single Ajax request. So I don't want/need the proxy/reader config baked into the store.

These stores DO have fully defined model classes, and those models have an ID property ({name:'id', type:'int'}. And of course the data being loaded as an ID property as well. But after the call to loadData() the resulting records have auto-generated IDs, which means I can't refer to them reliably using my consistent / known primary keys.

Any updates? The workaround posted didn't seem to apply to 4.1, or I didn't understand it.

Sencha - Ext JS Dev Team Animal's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Animal has a spectacular aura about Animal has a spectacular aura about Animal has a spectacular aura about

This is being fixed for 4.2