Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    baskor is on a distinguished road

Default [CLOSED] LiveGrid Scrollbar not working

[CLOSED] LiveGrid Scrollbar not working

I'm using OS X, Firefox 5.0.1, Safari 5.0.5

Example: http://www.sencha.com/examples/explorer.html#livegrid

When opening the example in Firefox, the scrollbar doesn't work. See attachment. I can't even scroll with the mouse scroller.

In Safari it works initially, but when I switch to the 'Source' tab and back again to the 'Demo' tab, the scroll bar is broken. See attachment.
    Attached Images

Software Architect
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

This is already fixed in SVN

Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    arkadye is on a distinguished road

I have the same issue. While upgrading from version 2.2.0 to version 2.2.4, I've noticed that LiveGrid vertical scroll stopped working in Firefox.

We have a premium support subscription. When can we expect the version 2.2.5 with LiveGrid fixed?

Thanks.

Arkady.

Software Architect
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by arkadye View Post
    I have the same issue. While upgrading from version 2.2.0 to version 2.2.4, I've noticed that LiveGrid vertical scroll stopped working in Firefox.

We have a premium support subscription. When can we expect the version 2.2.5 with LiveGrid fixed?

Thanks.

Arkady.
    The fix is already in SVN. You can build your custom GXT from there. Depending on your support subscription we also custom builds. You should open a real support ticket for this under http://support.sencha.com

Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Thanks for the fast reply, Sven.

Assuming that the fix is just in one file LiveGridView, I took it. The scroll works fine in Firefox now but scroller is not showing up in IE8 anymore.

Best regards,

Arkady.

Software Architect
    Vote Rating

You also need to update your css files

Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating

According to SVN, there are no changes to gxt-all.css file after 2.2.4 build. Are there any other css files I need?

Best regards,

Arkady.

Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Hi Sven,

Do you have an answer for me regarding the scroller absence in live grid in IE8 with the latest version of LiveGridView class from SVN? As I mentioned in my previous post, the gxt-all.css has not changed in SVN since version 2.2.4. Am I missing something?

By the way, another issue that I've noticed is that the loading mask is not showing up on first loading with the latest LiveGridView (applies to both IE and Firefox).

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Arkady.

Software Architect
    Vote Rating

You need to build the css yourself. The relavant change should only be this one:

Code:
    .x-grid-panel .x-livegrid-scroller {  z-index: 1;
      position: absolute;
      right: 0px;
      overflow-y: scroll;
      overflow-x: hidden;
    }

Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating

This change is already in the 2.2.4 and I have it. It doesn't work in IE with the latest version of the LiveGridView class.

Here is what I found so far.
    • The revision 2383 of the gxt-all.css removed "width: 18px;" attribute from the .x-grid-panel .x-livegrid-scroller definition.
    • The revision 2393 of the LiveGridView added "width: 1px;" style attribute to the inner div of the scroller (lines 259 and 266).
    If I add the "width: 18px;" back in gxt-all.css and remove the "width: 1px;" in the LiveGridView in lines 259 and 266 (actually the line 266 is the important one in my case), then the scroller works in all browsers. Is there any reason these changes were made? And if yes then some other fix is required to make it work both in IE and Firefox because the latest SVN version doesn't work in IE.

With regard to the loading mask not appearing on the first load, it is caused by the change in the revision 2393 of the LiveGridView, line 330 (which fixes the infinite loop).

Best regards,

Arkady.

Thread Participants: 3

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar