Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

IE 8 is showing a scrollbar for me. I will investigate it. I will also look into the loadmask problem.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

The scrollbar does not show in a non strict environment. We will work on a fix for this.

Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    arkadye is on a distinguished road

Since you said it works for you, I did a little check and switched to the strict mode. And yes, it works for both browsers in strict mode. The only unfortunate thing in strict mode is that you can see this one pixel vertical line in the scroll area caused by "width: 1px;" addition. From that perspective the old combination looked better.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

I will update this threads once its fixed in SVN. The loading mask issue is arleady fixed locally

Vote Rating
    zeroed is on a distinguished road

I'm using 2.2.5 and I'm still facing this issue.

Thread Participants: 3