Vote Rating
    ykey has a spectacular aura about ykey has a spectacular aura about

Default Additional SDK Tools 'sencha create jsb' command line argument to set Company Name

Additional SDK Tools 'sencha create jsb' command line argument to set Company Name

Just a simple request to be able to set the company name and project name through command line arguments to 'sencha create jsb' so CI builds can set this automatically.

If this is already possible and I missed it just let me know.

Something like..
    Code:
    sencha create jsb -a index-dev.html -p app.jsb -companyName "Company" -projectName "Project"
    Thanks

Sencha - Community Support Team edspencer's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    edspencer is a jewel in the rough edspencer is a jewel in the rough edspencer is a jewel in the rough

Hmm interesting suggestion. I guess you'd need to type this in every time... perhaps there's a better way. As it stands I wouldn't see a huge benefit over simply editing the file after generating it
    Ext JS Senior Software Architect
    Personal Blog: http://edspencer.net
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/edspencer
    Github: http://github.com/edspencer

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    paipai is on a distinguished road

I see benefit when the build process is part of an automatically global build process.
    It would be nice to have this option.

Vote Rating
    commanche is on a distinguished road

There is a workaround for this - if the target jsb3 file exists, it is not overwritten, but instead the information from it is used for the creation of the new one. So you can create an "empty" jsb3 with your company name and copyright and then run the create jsb process.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    paipai is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the tips, I'll try this !

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    crisp is on a distinguished road

I'm using ant to automate the build process and I'm parsing the intermediate jsb file between the create jsb and the build actions using the BSF script task in Ant. I needed this for some other reasons but i used it to change the copyright info.

Another ugly hack is to change the defaults which you will find in SenchaSDKTools-1.2.3/appbuilder/ext-app-builder.js file.

Ed, speaking of ext-app-builder.js and phantom, do you think you guys can change the exit code on phatom for errors (such as Ext not found) to something else then 0 ? Right now i cannot detect an create jsb error in Ant and I have to parse the output.

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar