Vote Rating
    lvanderree is on a distinguished road

Default [2.0a1] Border layout brakes when a panel is removed+missing function: setCollapsible

[2.0a1] Border layout brakes when a panel is removed+missing function: setCollapsible

You can define collapsible in your panel configuration, during construction, but there is no way to change this after instantiation of the object.

I don't know if anyone really want to have such a function, but at the moment I have a problem that the mini-collapse button does not disappear, when I hide the west-panel of my border layout, after I first let it collapse.

Code:
        hideLeftManagerPanel: function() {
          leftManagerPanel.collapse();
          leftManagerPanel.hide();
        },
    Besides the borderlayout does not resize the remaining panels, when one of the panels is removed (without collapsing it).

Vote Rating
    jack.slocum will become famous soon enough

BorderLayout Panels cannot be removed. You can hide them, and you can also use a "middle man" Panel with the baseCls x-plain to just use it as a container for other panels that can be added and removed.

You other problem stems from the fact that collapse is by default animated and asynchronous.

leftManagerPanel.collapse(); <-- async
    leftManagerPanel.hide(); <-- will fail because panel is in the process of collapsing

You will need to use the callback argument and/or turn off the animation.

You cannot change collapsible at runtime. You could however just hide the collapse button (panel.tools.toggle.hide()).

--

Please post to help by default and once it is verified there is a bug then post to bugs.
    Jack Slocum
    Ext JS Founder
    Original author of Ext JS 1, 2 & 3.
    Twitter: @jackslocum
    jack@extjs.com

Vote Rating

Ah that makes sense, I already thought about this myself last night.

Disabling the animation fixes the problem of the mini-collapse-button which still was showing.

Code:
          leftManagerPanel.collapse(false);
          leftManagerPanel.hide();
    However when I leaf out collapse completely, the border layout does not update the size of the center panel, so you get a big hole at the location of where the leftManagerPanel was. I expect that if I hide one of the panels from the border layout the other panels automatically fill the free space. This only happens after I resize my browser window...

With collapse on, this empty area is a lot smaller and I didn't noticed it, but it also is there, until I resize my browser window. (I can probably manually let the layout redraw to fix this issue, but I don't think this is desired.)

Btw I was using the collapse to animate the disappearing panel.
    Last edited by lvanderree; 3 Oct 2007 at 3:27 AM. Reason: make more clear

Vote Rating
    jack.slocum will become famous soon enough

Did you try triggering a layout recalc after the hide? e.g. yourViewport.doLayout()
    Jack Slocum
    Ext JS Founder
    Original author of Ext JS 1, 2 & 3.
    Twitter: @jackslocum
    jack@extjs.com

Vote Rating

I did not, but now I do, this fixes the issue.

Maybe it is nice to have this hint to use doLayout() in the docs at the hide method. Because I did use doLayout at the end of the construction of my page, because I copied it from an example, and completely forgot about it when calling the hide function in a special function.

It also is not very clear, because show() does not require this manual trigger.

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar