Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    dean.wild@pagesuite.co.uk is on a distinguished road

Default cardswitch listener firing early

cardswitch listener firing early

Greetings all,

I have a fullscreen panel with a card layout as the root panel of my app. The first card of this panel contains a tabpanel which is the main app interface and this contains various clickable items which launch a fullscreen carousel. To make the transition between the main app and the carousel seemless I add the carousel to the rootpanel and then switch to it with a swipe effect. When I am done with the carousel I swipe back to the first card (the main app) and then destroy the carousel.

I have a listener on the rootpanel 'cardswitch' event which destroys the carousel if we are going back to the first card. This is fine most of the time but sometimes I notice that my carousel in the second panel disappears before the swipe animation finishes. After some investigation I have discovered that the 'cardswitch' event which is supposed to fire after the animation is complete is sometimes firing before the animation is complete (essentially when the beforecardswitch event should be firing).

This is very annoying as it is intermittent and it is spoiling the UI experience of my app!!

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Dean

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    dean.wild@pagesuite.co.uk is on a distinguished road

Bump. Anything?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    ssherriff is on a distinguished road

I'm getting this too, did you ever find a solution?

Vote Rating
    krause is on a distinguished road

Default Workaround

Workaround

I was having the same problem with only some of my panels, and finally identified that the problem was a hiddenfield. Fore some stupid reason, sencha touch hates fields of xtype "hiddenfield" when switching cards. I removed the hidden field and the transition was smooth and the cardswitch event fired when it should.

This info relevant for Sencha Touch 1.1.1
    I don't know if it has since been fixed.

If I have time (don't count on it) I'll post a test case.

Thread Participants: 2

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar