Vote Rating
    Dumas is on a distinguished road

Hello!

Bancha is definitely working, we are creating some big projects with it. It also works with an Ext.App-Style application.

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    Uncaught Ext.Error: Bancha: Couldn't create the model cause the model is not supported by the server (no remote model)
    For two days we had a bug in the version on our website, please make sure in Bancha/Lib/Bancha/BanchaApi.php your line 52 looks like this:
    Code:
    if (array_key_exists('Bancha.BanchaRemotable', $model->actsAs) || in_array('Bancha.BanchaRemotable', $model->actsAs)) {
    If the second condition is missing, add it and see if it works now. I expect this to be the problem
    If still now working please open /bancha/setup-check.html and if this is fine post the content of /bancha-api.js here. Sry for the inconvenience.

What else did you change? I'm curious. You shouldn't need to change the Plugin at all, so either there is an easier way or it's really a new feature and I will add the code to the general project

1) I had to change the order of the scripts so that I load the bancha-api.js file first. Otherwise it complains that the Bancha namespace is missing. From looking at the code this makes sense in this order. How is it working for everyone else
    Both ways should work. Our samples include the /bancha-api.js second. What's your error (file and line number).

2) I'm using Ext.Loader to load my files, but then Ext complains because the Bancha stuff is all in one file. I've been using ExtJs3 for the last couple of years, so I'm new to the ExtJs4 ways of doing things. I had to override Ext.Loader to ignore Bancha scripts.
    It should be enough to tell Ext.Loader where it can find Bancha.

I'm obvisouly missing something very fundamental. Is there an example implementation that actually uses the proper MVC architecture. The examples provided are just simple scripts loading a grid and aren't really meaty enough to get behind
    I was working on a Ext Designer Demo, but Sencha keeps changing the code-style of Designer so much that I will wait till the final release...

One implementation of MVC can be seen in the Bancha Sencha Touch Demo App (Sencha Touch uses the same MVC as ExtJS).
    https://github.com/Bancha/BanchaTouc.../master/app.js

The simplest solution for MVC is
    1. Already load all model definitions at start (that's totally fine if you have less then 50 models):
      <script type="text/javascript" src="bancha-api/models/all.js"></script>
    2. Before your Ext.Application definition just call:
      Ext.onReady(function() { Bancha.init(); });
    3. Now Everything is set up and every time you need a model you just call Bancha.getModel('ModelName');
    Hope this helps. If you have further questions just ask here

best regards
    Roland

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Joel is on a distinguished road

Okay, adding the in_array fixed the problem. I only downloaded this the other day, so I'm not sure how I ended up with a different code base. I'll go back and re-download the entire plugin just to make sure.

I still have the loader problems. It's because of the writer.ConsistentJSON. It wants to extend Bancha.data.writer.JsonWithDateTime which Ext.Loader will try and load via a url (even though it's defined just above). This is probably an Ext.Loader issue, but how have you solved it?

If I put the code the other way around I get an error on this line:
    Code:
        REMOTE_API: Bancha.REMOTE_API
    As this can't load Bancha yet as the other file defines the namespace. Thoughts?

Thanks for your speedy response, I like the concept and think it will be really useful once I've gotten over these issues.

Vote Rating

Okay, adding the in_array fixed the problem. I only downloaded this the other day, so I'm not sure how I ended up with a different code base. I'll go back and re-download the entire plugin just to make sure.
    I changed that line by trying to fix a problem (special usecase) like 3 days ago and with that broke the normal use case :/. Yesterday I finally fixed it^^

I still have the loader problems. It's because of the writer.ConsistentJSON. It wants to extend Bancha.data.writer.JsonWithDateTime which Ext.Loader will try and load via a url (even though it's defined just above). This is probably an Ext.Loader issue, but how have you solved it?
    Ext.Loader loads stuff the first time you use it... but you always should need the Bancha singleton before you need the Bancha.data.writer.JsonWithDateTime. What part of your code is triggering this error?

If I put the code the other way around I get an error on this line:
    Code:
        REMOTE_API: Bancha.REMOTE_API
    As this can't load Bancha yet as the other file defines the namespace.
    True, error is easily fixed with this (will also be in the next version):
    Code:
        /* If remote api is already loaded, keep it */
        REMOTE_API: window.Bancha ? Bancha.REMOTE_API : undefined,
    Thanks for your speedy response, I like the concept and think it will be really useful once I've gotten over these issues.
    Yeah! I think the plugin works really good. I figured the setup is still a bit hard... that's why I e.g. created the setup-check.... I'm planing to extent the Setup-Check with about twice as much tests to get first setups really smooth.... also working on nice internationalization-support for your apps

best regards
    Roland

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    hemanthks2012 is on a distinguished road

Default CRUD Examples: not showing Date in 'Created' Field of Grid in Bancha CRUD Examples

CRUD Examples: not showing Date in 'Created' Field of Grid in Bancha CRUD Examples

Can anyone tell me why Date is not in 'Created' Field in CRUD Example given on Bancha Official Website.

Even I am not able to configure in my localhost also.
    Regards,

Hemant

Vote Rating

Hello!

Oh, there was a small error, it only worked in Chrome. Thanks for the report.
    Problem is fixed and in the current GitHub version available.

Thanks
    Roland

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    hemanthks2012 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for quick response Roland,

It is quite helpful.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    evansLY is on a distinguished road

Default Must be an

Must be an

I'm a huge CakePHP guy but really suck at JS. When I found ExtJS a long time ago I fell in love with it. However, at the time I didn't have an immediate need for it and honestly not the time to learn how to integrate it. Learned about Bancha in the past few days and thought all my wishes have come true.

Now, with that said. I've loaded up your TestApp and don't see a difference in how the pages are displayed, index, add, edit are all the same. I was thinking they would be like the examples off your site. So it has to be me. Does anyone have a complete package I can just extract to my web server, load the DB with test data and it just work in all it's glory so I can examine and learn from it?

What limitations are there currently with Bancha? I'd love to play with the Web Desktop, Simple Tasks, Calendar, Grid to Form and much more. Is it currently limited to mostly CRUD or are these examples also available?

Please help! I've got a new shiny toy and no batteries to make it work.

Vote Rating

Hello, I'm glad you're interested

ExtJS is normally used in one page applications. So for everyone knowing ExtJSler it would be very strange to always reload pages after changes and only have one component per page. For these reasons Bancha does not automatically bake views for you.

ExtJS uses (like CakePHP) an MVC structure for the JavaScript code. Bancha now automatically creates all the models and configurations for data exchange for you. Now you would have to implement your own controllers and views.

Since we figured out that it is quite hard to create ExtJS grids and forms we are working scaffolding library which will be open source and completely free. (Just needs a bit of final testing before release)

You still would need to write a bit of JavaScript. Do you have any experience with ExtJS or JavaScript? Your use case is still interesting to me. What would be your perfect behavior of Bancha. I just thought it would be possible to create a second plugin which automatically scaffold all views with ExtJS. Would that be a practical solution or is that strange? Tell me more

best regards,
    Roland

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    evansLY is on a distinguished road

I do not know ExtJS and know very little JS.

I don't know, I guess bancha would have made things easier with components and maybe elements. Lets take a grid for example. Maybe an element that I I would

$this->element('Bancha.Basic_Grid' array($data,$extJS_Options));

extJS_Options could be a large array of all the different options available for a grid.
    columns details for example
    menuDisabled: true,
    sortable: false,
    xtype: 'actioncolumn',
    width: 50

Basic grid would be something like
    http://dev.sencha.com/deploy/ext-4.1.../array-grid.js

I guess that's my pipe dream. For now though could you post a cake project that is built to do show exactly how you did http://samples.banchaproject.org/crud-samples.html the gitHub project doesn't show any Bancha usage unless I'm overlooking something. Would just like to see some true code working so I can play and learn from it.

Vote Rating

Hello

Bancha is right now written for people who understand ExtJS. It doesn't provide any custom CakePHP components and Elements, that is very un-ExtJSish. I'm planing to write a guide for CakePHP people without ExtJS experience, but that will take a bit.

The http://samples.banchaproject.org/crud-samples.html shows exactly the Bancha usage. Bancha extends the CakePHP part just to expose the data and all necessary CRUD methods.

The whole UI is created with JavaScript, so you can find the code here: https://raw.github.com/Bancha/Bancha...rud-samples.js
    But since ExtJS is quite hard to first start, maybe you also want to take a look at http://scaffold.banchaproject.org/
    This abstracts quite as you are looking for.

Best regards
    Roland

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar