Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    x0ner is on a distinguished road

Default Ubuntu 10.4 64-bit Errors

Ubuntu 10.4 64-bit Errors

I downloaded the Linux Sencha SDK tools and ran through the installer. Threw them in the /opt/ directory and then tried to use them. I got commands not found and figured it was a path issue. Set my path and now I can execute the commands without an issue, but I am left with this:

root@comp:/var/www/helloext# sencha create
    /opt/SenchaSDKTools-1.2.2/command/sencha: 3: jsdb: not found
    No matter what I do I continue to see the jsdb error. I thought it may have been a faulty version of the jsdb shipped, so I downloaded jsdb from the main website, replaced out the binaries and gave it a shot. Still no luck and keeps failing. I have seen this issue come up, but there has never been an answer. Thoughts or help is greatly appreciated.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Nickname is on a distinguished road

Hi,

I thought I have the exact same problem, but I wanted to test it before posting and I now see, that jsdb is now running.

Before I could not get jsdb to run, even in standalone mode.
    Now I am wondering, what did I change?

Running jsdb from shell aborted with "file could not be found", running "strace jsdb" ended after 3 lines with "command not found".

I'm running 10.10 on my host system and all web development stuff in a virtual LinuxContainer (LXC) with 10.04.
    JSDB was running fine on my host system, but not in the virtual server like environment, so I though this is the reason for that and stopped any further debugging.

In the V-server environment I recently installed Googles V8 (and some libs from ubuntu repo to get it working). Maybe this fixed it for me, but I can not say for sure.

All this info will not help you with your problem, I know that
    But I still wonder and be very happy that it is working now on my V-Server.

//Edit:
    I just remembered that I also installed NodeJS. Maybe the dependencies of NodeJS installed a needed lib to get jsdb to run. Maybe this helps. I'm not an expert in deep linux investigation. So this is just the input I can give, sorry

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Default Getting some movement

Getting some movement

I appreciate the response even though it did not provide a clear solution. I went and added some of the same services you had mentioned and seemed to get a little closer. I am not getting the following:

root@blah:~/node-v0.5.2# sencha
    jsdb: error while loading shared libraries: libodbc.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
    I need to do some more research, but at least things are getting interpreted a bit more then they were before.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Oh wow, didn't thought this would help in any way

Try to run JSDB without the ODBC bundling.
    Download from the official JSDB site the file and see if it works.

http://www.jsdb.org/jsdb_linux_min_1.8.0.5.zip

If there is a "js#>" prompt it is working and you can try run jsdb without odbc with the sencha tool.
    Backup the original jsdb file and copy the new jsdb to the folder /opt/SenchaSDKTools-1.2.2/ (or where you installed sencha's sdk)

Now the big question: What dependency was the source of the problem

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Default Awesome!

Awesome!

When I tried out the jsdb download from the site I was attempting to use it with the ODBC. It seems that caused me issue because I just tried with the link you provided and got everything to work. Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it.

I do find it troublesome and frustrating that there were no mentioned of the dependencies for the tools to actually run. It seemed that there some required libraries relating to JavaScript that needed to be added locally for everything to work. At least now I can run the commands and give ExtJS4 a fair shot.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

I'm glad that it works for you.

I cannot use the SDK as far as I tested it, because everything starts with index page or the url to the index page.
    My problem is, that before ExtJs is loading, the user has to authenticate with a normal html form and after successfully logged in, an acl controlled redirect to an other page loads the framework. I couln't find a way to pass the login page or I completely have to disable my auth system. Then the "user" eg. the sencha tool, has no rights and no js code is provided to the user, which means the tool cannot do anything (very strict, I know, but never trust a user)
    Next week or so, I want to build my own "sdk" tool basicly starting with a js file to inspect and not the index page. Sounds not to much, but I think it's huge.

Nevermind, thats an other problem and has nothing to do with this thread.

Regarding this thread:

@sencha: can you please provide the dependencies to get SDK to run? Is it really NodeJS or some library that comes with NodeJS and Sencha SDK also uses? If so, please put this list next to the download button and add a README file to the download package. Thanks in advance.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    szabel is on a distinguished road

Default Looks like your initial error is just a resource path issue

Looks like your initial error is just a resource path issue

I had the same initial problem and needed to add

export PATH=$PATH:/home/stephen/SenchaSDKTools-1.2.2/:/home/stephen/SenchaSDKTools-1.2.2/command/:/home/stephen/SenchaSDKTools-1.2.2/lib/:home/stephen/SenchaSDKTools-1.2.2/command/:/home/stephen/SenchaSDKTools-1.2.2/appbuilder/:/home/stephen/SenchaSDKTools-1.2.2/jsbuilder/

to .bashrc (or .bash_exports depending on how you setup your bashrc file) ((Obviously replace /home/stephen/SnchaSDKTools-1.2.2 with you own install location))

and then the command worked fine, without having to install anything additional. Hope that helps.
    Last edited by szabel; 3 Aug 2011 at 7:39 AM. Reason: needed to add jsbuilder to the path as well

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Hello szabel,

shortly I will have time to test this, but I doubt that this will work.
    I could not even execute the JSDB file (standalone), of course Sencha SDK failed too. But I will give it a shot

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    wiznia is on a distinguished road

Same problem here... The exports didn't work, the jsdb command fails even when I call it directly.
    Code:
    -bash: ·/jsdb: No such file or directory
    Of course, the file is there. I think it has to do with the platform (32 vs 64 bits) although I have it working on another machine which is 64 bits without problems...

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    bella10388 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Nickname View Post
    Hi,

I thought I have the exact same problem, but I wanted to test it before posting and I now see, that jsdb is now running.

Before I could not get jsdb to run, even in standalone mode.
    Now I am wondering, what did I change?

Running jsdb from shell aborted with "file could not be found", running "strace jsdb" ended after 3 lines with "command not found".

I'm running 10.10 on my host system and all web development stuff in a virtual LinuxContainer (LXC) with 10.04.
    JSDB was running fine on my host system, but not in the virtual server like environment, so I though this is the reason for that and stopped any further debugging.

In the V-server environment I recently installed Googles V8 (and some libs from ubuntu repo to get it working). Maybe this fixed it for me, but I can not say for sure.

All this info will not help you with your problem, I know that
    But I still wonder and be very happy that it is working now on my V-Server.

//Edit:
    I just remembered that I also installed NodeJS. Maybe the dependencies of NodeJS installed a needed lib to get jsdb to run. Maybe this helps. I'm not an expert in deep linux investigation. So this is just the input I can give, sorry
    I also think so.

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar