Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Henrik Rutzou is on a distinguished road

Default Bug in JsonStore ?

Bug in JsonStore ?

This is at Ext JS 3.3.0

I have a remote store in a Combo, it is really quite simple but is generic because the description comes from the server in the responce:

Code:
    ,store:new Ext.data.JsonStore({
    	url:"/pextcgi/PXCRPXXR.pgm"
    	,baseParams:{
    		ses:"14655599360897109620110147121936"
    		,req:"04039630080810768820110159121908"
    		,func:"getRows"
    		,valueField:"XVXRID"
    		,displayField:"select"
    		}
    	})
    I can reload the JsonStore in a listener ( combo.store.reload({params:{query:"R1R1ID"}}); ) and the servers JSON response is the following:

Code:
    {"metaData":{"totalProperty":"totalRows","root":"rows","id":"XVXRID","fields":[{"name":"RRN"},{"name":"XVXRID"},{"name":"select"}]},"totalRows":1,"rows":[{"RRN":1126,"XVXRID":"R1R1ID","select":"R1R1ID    Dimension Project"}]}
    It really works fine, combo values are updated when it is loaded or selected.

But now I am trying to read what's in the JsonStore in a listener in the combo (change) and here comes trouble because it is trowing tons of code back:

Code:
    ,change: {
    	fn:function(combo, value) {
    		alert('Total records: '+combo.store.getCount());  // return a nice alert with 1 record in the store
    		alert(inspect(combo.store.getAt(0), 5, 1)); // should return a record but returns much more
    		}
    	}
    Here is the result of combo.store.getAt(0) ....
    Attached Images