Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    sekar is on a distinguished road

Smile ToolTip have to be called dynamically

ToolTip have to be called dynamically

Hi all,
    I'm having a grid,for a cell i've add the tool tip dynamically by passing the params of the grid.
    Grid is already having more data,for that i've to return the tool tip value while mouse overring the cell....
    I've done it in renderer and by taking that cell as a table and while mouse overing the ajax request will go and the tool tip value will return for that cell...
    the problem is that mutiple ajax request is going.......

Sry for my English........
    Thanks in advance

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    lzqlawrence is on a distinguished road

Question

Hi all,
    I'm having a grid,for a cell i've add the tool tip dynamically by passing the params of the grid.
    Grid is already having more data,for that i've to return the tool tip value while mouse overring the cell....
    I've done it in renderer and by taking that cell as a table and while mouse overing the ajax request will go and the tool tip value will return for that cell...
    the problem is that mutiple ajax request is going.......

i encounter the same problems as u mentioned. i also want to know how to handle multiple ajax request. so at last i started a new page to handle the other ajax request.
    if u have any solution for ur question, plz share. thanks.
    my email: lizhuoqinglee@gmail.com

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    sekar is on a distinguished road

found solution for that.........
    in Renderer consider that cell as an table in it add mouseover functionality and clear that mouse over........

Thread Participants: 1