Hybrid View

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Shranes is on a distinguished road

Default barcode reader app using sencha touch

barcode reader app using sencha touch

hey...
    i'm planning to have an app that reads barcodes, with sencha touch and phonegap..

any tips and suggestions..?

Sencha Premium Member bricemason's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    bricemason has a spectacular aura about bricemason has a spectacular aura about bricemason has a spectacular aura about

What platforms do you want to support? Android, iOS, both, other...

Brice
    Brice Mason
    Front End Developer
    Modus Create

@bricemason
    bricemason.com

Sencha Touch Screencasts
    Vimeo - Sencha Touch Channel

Github Projects:
    Sencha Cordova Builder enables the automatic creation, building, and running of PhoneGap (Cordova) projects with Sencha Touch.

Am I Sencha Touch Ready? checks your system to determine what you need to do to start Sencha Touch development. If you're having trouble getting up and running, try this out.

Sencha Tools Bridge allows Sencha SDK Tools to co-exist with Sencha Cmd on the same system.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    sonia.bonvicin is on a distinguished road

I'm also trying to add the barcode reader in a Sencha touch project.

I want to build something that goes with every device (Phone, Tablets) and also OS (iOS, Android).
    The first step is to integrate the Camera into my sencha project, and then? Suggestions?

Thanx

Vote Rating
    bricemason has a spectacular aura about bricemason has a spectacular aura about bricemason has a spectacular aura about

You can use a phonegap plugin to handle this for you. Here are some links for iOS and Android solutions:

Android: https://github.com/phonegap/phonegap...BarcodeScanner

iOS: https://github.com/phonegap/phonegap...BarcodeScanner

Brice
    Brice Mason
    Front End Developer
    Modus Create

@bricemason
    bricemason.com

Sencha Touch Screencasts

Github Projects:
    Sencha Cordova Builder enables the automatic creation, building, and running of PhoneGap (Cordova) projects with Sencha Touch.

Am I Sencha Touch Ready? checks your system to determine what you need to do to start Sencha Touch development. If you're having trouble getting up and running, try this out.

Sencha Tools Bridge allows Sencha SDK Tools to co-exist with Sencha Cmd on the same system.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    sonia.bonvicin is on a distinguished road

Thank you for your reply!
    Isn't there a way to get barcodes via javascript (so that it is unique for every OS)?

If no, I'll check your advice
    Thanx!

Vote Rating

I just provided two links that will enable you to read barcodes via javascript. This is enabled via a phonegap plugin which will handle the native code for you but provide a javascript interface to its capability.

My advice is for you to click the links, read the contents, then determine if it will help you accomplish your goals. If after doing that you feel it does not satisfy your goals, please reply with a better description of what you're trying to accomplish.

Brice
    Brice Mason
    Front End Developer
    Modus Create

@bricemason
    bricemason.com

Sencha Touch Screencasts

Github Projects:

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar