When I create a scene, can be anything even a stage with just a square, the only thing that shows in chrome is the stage. Works just fine in Safari, and on iOs. I have tried this today in both windows7 and OSX 10.7 Strange behavior as I swear I tried this a week or two ago and it worked great in chrome.
I found a way...
I open the HTML in Dreamweaver and deleted the line and everything worked ok....
BUT when i opened it in Explorer...again nothing happened
When i opened it from my Android the animation run fine but it was always going back to first frame !!!
I would really like to solve these problems because i like sencha and i think is far better than Edge preview
and more usable !!!