Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    sticklight is on a distinguished road

Default can't display the exported animation.

can't display the exported animation.

this is what i see
    http://www.davidashkenazi.com/clients/hatzihinam/html5/
    i
    n chrome white bg
    in ie 1 frame

Vote Rating
    arnebech will become famous soon enough

Looks like there was a change in the newest version of Chrome that broke exported animations. See thread:
    http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...(13.0.782.107)

As for IE, it is not supported.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    dianageek is on a distinguished road

Default No Chrome, No Firefox, IE unsupported?

No Chrome, No Firefox, IE unsupported?

I just had the same experience. So I tried Firefox. Which was just like Chrome, a white page. I was loving the tool right up until about now. Let me know when it's really ready. Back to Adobe Edge for now, which has not been officially released, but guess what... it works. In IE, Firefox and Chrome.

Vote Rating

Are you using the 1.0? This thread was about an issue with Chrome we had in our beta release, and should be resolved as far as we know (see the link earlier in the thread). If you're on 1.0 would you mind sharing your project so we can help debug?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Default Version 1.0 Build 41

Version 1.0 Build 41

I installed version 1.0 Build 41.

I wonder if I did something wrong if this thread was about the beta and I have 1.0. I'm on Windows 7, if that makes a difference.

I was following along with the Quickstart example with animated water. I only got as far as the water. After completing the water, and before you get to the clouds and background, the tutorial says to preview it, and that's where I ran into trouble. It does the animation within the tool when I "scrub" it, but the preview did nothing, and then I exported so I could try it in multiple browsers and got the results I mentioned before. I can upload it to a test server if you think seeing (not seeing) it there would help. First I'll go back and see if my folder structure is wrong or something.

Thanks,
    ~ diana

Vote Rating

Thanks for explaining further. I would really like to figure this out.
    Could you attach the project folder and export as a zip file to this thread? That is probably easier than uploading to a different server.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Default I guess it's my monitor setup!For

I guess it's my monitor setup!For

Before zipping up files, I did some checking to make sure I was sending the right stuff (the tutorial was my 2nd project). I pulled it up in Sencha Animator again, did the preview in browser, and this time it worked!

The difference... Last night the preview was popping up on my secondary monitor. That's where I had been using Chrome to read the tutorial while trying things in Sencha Animator on the primary monitor. This morning my browser was on monitor #1, the primary monitor. When the preview happens there, it works fine.

For another test, I started the preview in Chrome on #1, then moved it over to #2. The images stay visible, but they freeze. Well, I'm very happy it's working. New toys to play with :^)

Thanks for taking the time!

Vote Rating

No problem Glad you got it working!

Thread Participants: 2