Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    simondavies has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Question Timeline/Layer order

Timeline/Layer order

If I add a new object to the stage, then i need to alter its position within the timeline, how would I go about moving the object to below/above another, I can drag it into another layer but thats different. I basically would like my second object to go behind the first object.

Thanks

Vote Rating
    arnebech will become famous soon enough

Currently the object list on the top left is the order of which objects are stacked on the stage. You would have to drag the topmost object below the second object (but not necessarily inside it) to stack them differently. One thing that can be confusing with Sencha Animator is that there are no layers, just stacked objects.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    simondavies has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Thanks, woudl you believe it, I tried this before posting and did not get it to move, went to work and tried it there and it does re-order, but you need to ensure you move it over the bottom line of the layer you want to move it under as you either get a + sign or a NO sign.

Si

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    msdeveloper is on a distinguished road

Can you please provide me detailed instructions how to make 1 object in one layer transition from front to behind to the other object in the other layer? I am able to make transitions of position with objects in different layers, but I cannot figure out how to layer them to switch stacked level with the nested layers.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    msdeveloper is on a distinguished road

Correcting question below
    Quote Originally Posted by msdeveloper View Post
    Can you please provide me detailed instructions how to make 1 object in one layer transition from front to behind to the other object in the other layer? I am able to make transitions of position with objects in different layers, but I cannot figure out how to layer them to switch stacked level with the nested layers with approach mentioned above*.

Thread Participants: 2