Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    elnaz is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: create new user in grid

Answered: create new user in grid

create new user in grid MVC

I want to create new user for gridlist ..

I create a separate panel and link the button to open it and it's work
    now ,I want to save this new user to main list ,
    I don't know how should I save it.

and also when I create new panel (form ) for creating new user should I
    create new model also or should I use the model that i have for main list?

2. Yeah, they're doing in this example quite a bit of stuff. You wouldn't use the editor parts. In this example they make a 'create' event and when you click the create button it fires the create event. There is then a listener for create that responds and does the 'insert' into the grid's store. You can cut those interactions out and basically just put a handler on a button on your form that gets the grid and then its store and does an insert using the form's fields. In the example code you'll see where it does a form.getValues() and then uses that result in the store.insert(0 , form_values_as_record_here).

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating

is any one knows about creating new user in grid list ?

Answers
    Vote Rating
    slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold

Your grid and form should be able to use the same model.
    To add a user to your grid you will use the grid's store's insert method.
    http://docs.sencha.com/ext-js/4-0/#/...-method-insert

You might look at the code for this example. I found it very helpful myself.
    http://dev.sencha.com/deploy/ext-4.0...er/writer.html

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating

thanks for Reply

In this example they using

this.editing = Ext.create('Ext.grid.plugin.CellEditing');but what should I do when I didn't use this plug in?

Code:

var rec = new Writer.Person({             first: '',             last: '',             email: ''         }), edit = this.editing;          edit.cancelEdit();         this.store.insert(0, rec);         edit.startEditByPosition({             row: 0,             column: 1         });

Answers
    Vote Rating
    slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, they're doing in this example quite a bit of stuff. You wouldn't use the editor parts. In this example they make a 'create' event and when you click the create button it fires the create event. There is then a listener for create that responds and does the 'insert' into the grid's store. You can cut those interactions out and basically just put a handler on a button on your form that gets the grid and then its store and does an insert using the form's fields. In the example code you'll see where it does a form.getValues() and then uses that result in the store.insert(0 , form_values_as_record_here).

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar