Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    zagreberlin is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: ext-base-debug.js Not found 404

Answered: ext-base-debug.js Not found 404

Hello people,

i really dont know where the problem is.
    i try to include the ext-base-debug.js (extjs 3.4) but i get this error message from firefox
    GET http://localhost/extjs/adapter/ext/ext-base-debug.js 404 (Not Found).
    The path to the ext-base-debug.js file is ok.

here are my includes:

HTML Code:
    <head><title>Beschreibung der Seite</title><link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/extjs/resources/css/ext-all.css" />
    <script type="text/javascript">Ext.BLANK_IMAGE_URL = '/extjs/resources/images/default/s.gif' </script><script type="text/javascript" src="/extjs/adapter/ext/ext-base-debug.js" ></script><script type="text/javascript" src="/extjs/ext-all-debug.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="myOwn.js"></script></head>
    Can somebody help me?

2. Just type your URL for ext-base-debug.js into the browser address bar. If it gives you a 404 then either the address is wrong or your server is misconfigured.

Once you sort out your path issue you're also going to need to move the Ext.BLANK_IMAGE_URL to after you've included the library.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    tryanDLS is on a distinguished road

Please post in the correct forum.

Obviously, your path is NOT correct, else you would not get a 404. Suggest you compare what you think the path is to what firebug shows as the path in the 404 request.

Vote Rating
    Answers
    skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future

Just type your URL for ext-base-debug.js into the browser address bar. If it gives you a 404 then either the address is wrong or your server is misconfigured.

Once you sort out your path issue you're also going to need to move the Ext.BLANK_IMAGE_URL to after you've included the library.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Hello skirtle.
    Thx for the answer.
    I typed the URL for ext-base-debug.js into the browser address bar and i dont get a error message.
    The content of the ext-base-debug.js appears in the browser.

I moved the Ext.BLANK_IMAGE_URL after i included the library but the error is still the same.

Vote Rating
    Answers
    skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future

Interesting.

My first thought is caching but that should fix itself now you've viewed the file successfully.

In Firebug, hover your mouse over the filename in the Net tab. Right click and then select 'Open in New Tab'. Would be interesting to compare that to the other requests you've done.

What server are you using? Are there logs that might show the 404 case so you can compare it to the successful requests you've done?

If you still can't explain it, try comparing the request headers in Firebug. Perhaps your server is reacting to one of them. I can't think which one... only the referer header feels even vaguely relevant but it seems completely back-to-front to block you this way round.

Try an alternative browser. If all is well in another browser, try clearing all the caches in Firefox and give it a restart.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Hey skirtle,

sorry for my late response.
    i use the apache xampp server and google-chrome.
    the problem was the first backslash afront of the first directory.

i changed it from:
    Code:
    src="/extjs/adapter/ext/ext-base-debug.js"
    to
    Code:
    src="extjs/adapter/ext/ext-base-debug.js"
    and everything works fine.
    thx for your help.

Thread Participants: 2