Hybrid View

Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Powderhound is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Compatibility with Sencha Touch

Unanswered: Compatibility with Sencha Touch

Hi,

Touch Charts 1.0.0 comes packaged with the Sencha Touch library.

I have noticed that the file sizes of sencha-touch.js and sencha-touch-debug.js are different between the latest releases of Sencha Touch and Sencha Charts.

So, this leads me to a couple of questions:
    1. When we use Charts, do we have to use the version of Sencha Touch that is distributed with Charts, or should Charts also be compatible with (at least) the version of Touch that is current at the time that version of Charts was released? This is important, as many of us have had to bug fix the library due to Sencha being behind on integrating bug fixes into the released code (see my post in the bug forum...). So, having to re-test all those bug fixes on the Charts library is a lot of extra work.
    2. How do we determine the precise version of a library? I would have expected, at least, some comments at the top of the sencha.touch.debug.js file, but there are not any.
    Thanks

Sencha - Sencha Touch Dev Team Jamie Avins's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    Jamie Avins is a jewel in the rough Jamie Avins is a jewel in the rough Jamie Avins is a jewel in the rough

As stated in the release notes, we bundle the current head version (from SVN) of Sencha Touch which is 1.1.1. This version is currently in QA and should be released very soon. It includes some fixes for multitouch in Android 3 (tablets) and the Blackberry Torch, as well as other fixes since 1.1.0 was released. Touch Charts do work with 1.1.0, but will have issues with Android 3 tablets and the Torch.

The Ext.version property should give you the version of Sencha Touch you are currently using.

Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Powderhound is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the clarifications Jamie.

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi