Ext JS Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    winkelmann is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Set icon for window

Unanswered: Set icon for window

I was wondering if there is a way to actually set a fixed icon for a window like it is possible for buttons using the "icon" config. We have quite a lot of icons (that can also be dynamically changed within our application), so I find the "iconClass" config pretty much useless here...

I would appreciate some insight. Thank you all in advance!

Answers
    Vote Rating
    tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all

setIconCls( String newIconCls ) : void
    Set the iconCls for the panel's header. See Ext.panel.Header.iconCls. It will fire the iconchange event after completion.

Parameters
    newIconCls : String
    The new CSS class name
    Returns
    void

best regards
    tobias
    Best regards
    Tobias Uhlig

S-CIRCLES Social Network Engine

Ext JS Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating

I'm aware of the iconCls, but how am I supposed to handle dynamically changeable window icons with icon classes? I would simply like to set the icon without having to create a css class for every icon I have. Especially as they can be manually changed via our UI.

Answers
    Vote Rating
    tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all

ok, got the problem now.

there might be a lot css classes in that case. maybe you can go for an override, reimplementing the 3.x icon config.
    Best regards
    Tobias Uhlig

S-CIRCLES Social Network Engine

Ext JS Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating

That may be one way, but I would really prefer Sencha to re-implement the feature directly. I might have to use up some credits for that some time since we really don't have any time to implement it ourselves ...
    Maybe I'll get a comment from the dev team or someone else on the issue some time this week. I'll be off headbanging at SBOA for now ;-)

Ext JS Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating

I was looking through the Ext3 features a few days ago and noticed that Ext3 didn't actually have an icon config for windows either. The question is: where did I see it?

Anyhow: I have actually pretty dirtily faked setIcon() into my custom window implementation by setting the icon class with setIconCls() and then applying my own background-image to the generated icon container. Not the most beautyful way to do it, but for now it does the trick until I find the time to somehow implement customized window headers...

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar