Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    ajax911 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Sencha Touch License question

Unanswered: Sencha Touch License question

Good day guys,

hope u can help me with my questions.
    I am building a free and open source software and as I understand I am allowed to use Sencha for FREE in this case for my application. So people will download my application and use it for their purposes. Is that right ?

Also for some people who wants I am selling hosting, so they can host this application with me. I guess this should be fine too?

What kind of a Sencha license documents I have to include into my download package to be it legally correct for people.

Thank you very much

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    xuronghua is on a distinguished road

In the Product License and Sencha Care Support FAQs.

When should I use a commercial license?
    If you’re going to build a commercial application with Sencha Products, you must write your application
    code under the commercial license from the beginning of the application development process.

But is too simply.I also need the specific.

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

licensing@sencha.com We can't give you legal advice but will be able to tell you what you need to do.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Thread Participants: 2