Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Dumbledore will become famous soon enough

Default [1.2.3] Why don´t the Slicer not slice all images?

[1.2.3] Why don´t the Slicer not slice all images?

Hi,

currently i try to setup my own theme. Al runs fine but the slicer generate not all images i need. Any idea why?

I use the gray theme for beginning and the slice generates most of the images, but not all. As an example all images of window tools are missing... Why?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    nicobarten is an unknown quantity at this point

I want to know this as well, also if this is on a later release implemented, i'd like to know when this will be released...

Vote Rating
    dj has a spectacular aura about dj has a spectacular aura about dj has a spectacular aura about

see http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...l=1#post644470

... it is probably poorly communicated but it's not the job of the slicer to generate all those UI images for you. It's only there to generate the corner, gradient and shadow images that non-CSS3-browsers (i.e. Internet Explorer) need.
    Daniel Jagszent
    dɐɳiel@ʝɐgszeɳt.de <- convert to plain ASCII to get my email address

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    nicobarten is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, it would be great if they still implement this feature, it would mean a lot time-saving for people like me who want another style instead of grey or blue.

Vote Rating
    kgmoney is on a distinguished road

In my limited experience it's not even doing corners right. I'm trying to slice buttons and windows for IE8, and the slicing seems to work, but the display is all messed up for anything that is not the default corner radius. ...and that's only for the default ui--if I create my own ui it doesn't even create the images!

Very cool in concept, but in practice it seems to fail (but I could be missing something).

Thread Participants: 3