Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    Envision123 is on a distinguished road

Thanks! That just put me much closer to having this completed!

There is only one issue that I am running into now. It works when using a module that is already listed on the desktop or left side menu such as Pages Window because it is listed here:

Code:
        getModules: function () {
            return [new MyDesktop.DashboardWindow(), new MyDesktop.MenusWindow(), new MyDesktop.PagesWindow(), new MyDesktop.PostsWindow(), new MyDesktop.ModulesWindow(), new MyDesktop.FormsWindow(), new MyDesktop.LayoutWindow(), new MyDesktop.UsersWindow(), new MyDesktop.MarketWindow(), new MyDesktop.ExtrasWindow(), new MyDesktop.ForumWindow()]
        },
    For example, if I added

Code:
    new MyDesktop.SystemConWindow
    to the above list then the System Configuration window would load from the right menu but is also going to appear on the left side.

In my demo ( http://www.zazavi.com/desktop/desktop.html ) you will see that all the buttons on the right side are loading Pages and Posts because they are listed in the above list. However, when I change System Configuration to load its module (already did in demo so you can see it) then it won't load it since it is not in the first list.

So, to make it more basic like before: where can I list the module so that the right menu can get it but so that it doesn't appear in the left menu?

Once again, thanks for your time!

Answers
    Vote Rating
    skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of

I believe you need to add it to the same module list as the others but delete its launcher.

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating

This is how I added it:

Code:
        getModules: function () {
            return [new MyDesktop.SystemConWindow(), new MyDesktop.DashboardWindow(), new MyDesktop.MenusWindow(), new MyDesktop.PagesWindow(), new MyDesktop.PostsWindow(), new MyDesktop.ModulesWindow(), new MyDesktop.FormsWindow(), new MyDesktop.LayoutWindow(), new MyDesktop.UsersWindow(), new MyDesktop.MarketWindow(), new MyDesktop.ExtrasWindow(), new MyDesktop.ForumWindow()]
        },
    What exactly do I need to change for it to not show on the left side but still work on the right side?

Also, I have the demo updated so that it is currently working on the right side but also showing now on the left so you see what I mean.

Answers
    Vote Rating
    skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of

Remove the code that adds the launcher:

Code:
    this.launcher={text:"System Configuration" ...

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating

When I remove the launcher

Code:
    {this.launcher={text:"System Configuration",iconCls:"tabs",handler:this.createWindow,scope:this}}
    it just loads a blank page on my end.

Answers
    Vote Rating

Delete this bit too:

Code:
    init:function(),
    You wouldn't be having these problems if you weren't still trying to write minified code. A decent IDE would also help.

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating

That worked perfect! Thank you so much for your help!

Thread Participants: 2

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar