Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    pm13 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: dynamically add gridpanel from file to viewport

Unanswered: dynamically add gridpanel from file to viewport

Hi,

I am new to EXTJS and have created layout that has a borderlayout with a nested accordionlayout.

What I am trying to do is to dynamically add a grid to the center container depending upon what the user clicks in the accordion layout.

I tried using the autoload function but that didn't do anything and just loading the file along with the container doesn't work.
    The grid I am using was loading via a window that was generated onload.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how this can be done? I have searched google for 2 hours with no luck. I have attached my container and grid files
    container.txt
    grid.txt

Answers
    Vote Rating
    jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all

Having a namespace: "Ext.namespace('Grid'); " is dangerous and not very useful.

If you want to autoLoad components, you need to use the Ext JS Loader system. I have a detailed writeup here: http://www.sencha.com/blog/using-ext...r-application/

Thread Participants: 1