Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    headkit is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: reading all cvs-files inside a folder and convert them into JSON

Unanswered: reading all cvs-files inside a folder and convert them into JSON

hi there!

I want to build a local ExtJS4-App and for that I need to read all cvs-files inside a folder and convert them into JSON. so the first problem would be: reading all files inside a folder.
    but how could that be managed?

thnx!

Sencha - Community Support Team jay@moduscreate.com's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all

You would need server-side code to feed those up. Else, you would have to hard-code them in a list somewhere.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

shouldn't that be possible in times of chrome and other modern browsers with all its magic?

Answers
    Vote Rating
    skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of

Quite the opposite, browsers have got tighter and tighter regarding this type of security. Access to the file-system is severely restricted. Even if you found a way to do it there's a good chance it would stop working in a future version of the browser. You'll need a server, I don't think you can get around that.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

can't believe chrome would go that direction when it needs to serve all the needs a operating system has to offer.

Answers
    Vote Rating
    skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of

I see, you're a fan of the Microsoft strategy for writing an operating system:
    1. Add security holes to web-browser.
    2. ...

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by skirtle View Post
    I see, you're a fan of the Microsoft strategy for writing an operating system:
    1. Add security holes to web-browser.
    2. ...
    :-)
    no, I am fan of sandboxed apps inside browsers.

Ext JS Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    bodyboarder20 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by headkit View Post
    :-)
    no, I am fan of sandboxed apps inside browsers.
    sandbox != file system access and manipulations

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar