Hello, I've been using sencha touch to make a pilot mobile app for my company and so far it's been pretty good to me. I'm running it infront of a GRAILS app for handling things on the back end.

I'm developing on a windows machine, using chrome, and everything works pretty good, I had a few issues with form items taking up the whole view when used outside of a form panel but I got around that.

My issue now is that I have to have the company logo on the login screen, but when the app loads, the logo is positioned off center on android devices only. It is fine on the computer, fine on the iphone but the image is off-center on android.
My best guess is that the image loads after the layout of the card happens, since the top and left of the image is where the center of the image SHOULD be, if that makes sense.

I made a JS function to pre-load images but it didn't help. Anyone have any ideas? I tried calling doLayout and doComponentLayout on the login screen after the panel renders but it still didn't help. I'm sorry I don't have any screen shots to provide (can't take them on android without root as far as I know)

My other problem is that (and I'm not sure if this is an android thing or not but on chrome it doesn't happen) when I focus on a text input, it looks like sencha creates another text input and puts it right on top of the one I clicked on, which takes the input.
I assume this is necessary, but the virtual keyboard pops up and scrolls away the original, leaving this new ghost input there. Also sometimes I can't get focus on the text inputs at all.
Is it ABSOLUTELY required to put form elements inside a form panel for proper functionality? Again this seemingly only happens on android devices.

Thanks