Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    nagarjuna.avula89 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: how to destroy autocomplete ?

Unanswered: how to destroy autocomplete ?

Hi everybody........
    i have an autocomplete function inside $(function()) and it is working fine ............but i need to show some other results on autocomplete for the onchange(dropdown box) event when ever i tried this i am getting 2 auto suggested boxes 1)inside $function 2)onchange event...so, i need to destroy the autocomplete function inside the $function after onchange event........

can anybody give me suggestions pls

Thanx in advance

Answers
    Vote Rating
    skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future

What is $function? Does your question actually have anything to do with ExtJS 4?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    nagarjuna.avula89 is on a distinguished road

it is related to JAVASCRIPT

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    tryanDLS is on a distinguished road

That looks like jQuery, not Ext. If you have general javascript questions, there are many other places on the web to search/ask.

Answers
    Vote Rating
    jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all

Mixing jQuery with Ext jS. igh: